CRAVITY covering NCT songs <3

• self indulgent thread bc cravity king of covers && theyve done it enough times to make a whole thread abt it so
    cravity slay & enjoy x

dance
    NCT 127 - Simon Says
    (taeyoung serim minhee woobin wonjin)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NCT Dream - Dive Into You (time stamped)
    (minhee seongmin hyeongjun jungmo)
    External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NCT U - Make A Wish (timestamped)
    (taeyoung)
    External Content youtu.be

dance + vocal
    NCT 127 - Kick It
    (enjoy the back door - skz cover too lol)

vocal
    NCT Dream - My First and Last
    (seongmin & hyeongjun ft serim & allen)

NCT U - My Everything
    (minhee & woobin)

when i remember more/find more/they inevitably make more

i will update :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
    ENJOY

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• dance + vocal
    NCT 127 - Kick It
    (enjoy the back door - skz cover too lol)

i was there for this and i want to GO BACK :ak_bunny2::ak_bunny2::ak_bunny2::ak_bunny2::ak_bunny2::ak_bunny2::ak_bunny2:

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!