Korean politicians printed out Tweets criticizing their first lady to discuss them

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Unless they're being directly targeted with death threats or hate any politician who takes Twitter as a serious news source or affront to them in some way is pathetic.

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

I'm wondering how this is relevant to kpop at all? Just rename akp to CNN world news or Asia news or rename this to KBS as a western kpop site pays more attention to Korean news than they do their own country 🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣. While everyone is at it put up the 5 day forecast for Seoul and today's traffic report

• I'm wondering how this is relevant to kpop at all? Just rename akp to CNN world news or Asia news or rename this to KBS as a western kpop site pays more attention to Korean news than they do their own country 🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣. While everyone is at it put up the 5 day forecast for Seoul and today's traffic report

I pay attention to my country's politics way more. Idk what you are implying.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!