Chris Evans fans coming for that unhinged title because he is dating

• W7ozlmi.png

while his gf's fans are convinced this is a PR relationship (despite people knowing about them dating since last year but the two of them keeping it private)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• while his gf's fans are convinced this is a PR relationship (despite people knowing about them dating since last year but the two of them keeping it private)

I mean... he does have a history of it so I'm not surprised people are thinking this is a PR stunt. frogsip.png

• I mean... he does have a history of it so I'm not surprised people are thinking this is a PR stunt. frogsip.png

Ah yes, the good ole secretly dating a 24 year old for a year while most of my fandom knows it and pics float around on Twitter during this whole time up until the moment we confirm it fake dating scheme

mKl7Ghm.png

• lol they have hated all of his girlfriends

that said if they gonna be mad they should be mad that he's just another cliché early 40s man settling down with an "old soul" early 20s girl.

• Ah yes, the good ole secretly dating a 24 year old for a year while most of my fandom knows it and pics float around on Twitter during this whole time up until the moment we confirm it fake dating scheme

I'm not saying he is currently, but he's done it before. He dated Jenny Slate around the same time they had a movie come out and she kept talking about their highly public relationship and breakup to promote further work and his whole saga of breaking up and dating Minka Kelly was definitely for publicity. Back when Oh No They Didn't was the place to be for gossip, there were plenty of photos of them checking to make sure the paparazzo were there before they started being affectionate.

It also doesn't help that the article I read about them yesterday conveniently mentioned that she's on a Netflix show that just had a new season come out and has a movie coming out.

• lol they have hated all of his girlfriends

that said if they gonna be mad they should be mad that he's just another cliché early 40s man settling down with an "old soul" early 20s girl.

ick factor, majorly for me as well!

mKl7Ghm.png

• This is hilarious. They sound exactly like kpop stans. The whole “We don’t care that he’s dating just that he lied about it. How dare he deceive us like that this and ask us to stream his content even though he has a girlfriend” :teeheek:

Did not expect an actor in his forties to have fans like these…

• I'm not saying he is currently, but he's done it before. He dated Jenny Slate around the same time they had a movie come out and she kept talking about their highly public relationship and breakup to promote further work and his whole saga of breaking up and dating Minka Kelly was definitely for publicity. Back when Oh No They Didn't was the place to be for gossip, there were plenty of photos of them checking to make sure the paparazzo were there before they started being affectionate.

It also doesn't help that the article I read about them yesterday conveniently mentioned that she's on a Netflix show that just had a new season come out and has a movie coming out.

I actually do think that they came out with it right now to help her show, but also that they're a real couple.

mKl7Ghm.png

• PR stunt or not how hard is it for a man to find a woman his own age to date. She’s sixteen years younger than him. He’s probably closer to her mom’s age than hers :huuh:

Alba Baptista - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org

she looks sooooooo young

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!