[PC] Knetz thirsting for this male idol 14 years into his career

• source: [theqoo] THE POISONOUS LOOK OF AN IDOL 14 YEARS INTO HIS CAREER

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"The poisonous look of Yang Yoseob who's 14 years into his career"

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"The camera moving.. why. why act like that?"

"I'm sorry for liking this"

AVvXsEipO2N3leGOty-hs2kuuTHvZLJZyzsPx7yerL1SHi2SPLEfe_MmOCicLnFPOqZzGNUTJBQOzzbBdRi-8BHLdue6PxRIWDoJjzt53DJLbto629KfZC5Surb3M1zjN5VoR87IsbLCm_VdILX6Lep8JO8GI-JL-8b2GNXADUSuKMOdn_qCXmb12iKKEyUa=s16000

AVvXsEjnchO4YFaq4zwICwYSF9fjGJDJXLEI0sdiJfD-YZYQuLqY7WNAz6RYBJm-s9N_hWC_6w1VVtHOwjQJltwY4Hoj0SSR_KFrj6BeR_WI77-_F5CRbMr8PZI_d1e3-RssCLT3CW4bAwirEGSeUslEyJbhApvQGOqbT6drI6sFXYk1JsebZ-YSFtIy470Z=s16000

He's the final boss of self-management

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

original post: here

1. I seriously found them likable but I find them even more likable now. At this point, aren't his abs singing too?

2. This person's self-management skills really seem awesome

3. He's a pro

4. Wow I wonder how hard he worked to have a body looking like that?ㄷㄷㄷ impressive

5. Daebak... I feel like the clothes are printed on himㅋㅋㅋ his managed himself so well

6. Huh? I'm impressed that he has abs

7. Seems like he really worked hard to show off his good bodyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ no but his body aside, he's really f*cking good at singing;;

8. It suits him!!! I like it so much!!!!!!

9. Are his abs for real?... seems like K-pop male idols are still aliveㄷㄷㄷ

10. Yah why do the clothes fit him so well? I usually hate idols showing off their chest but the clothes really fit him like a glove

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• He has a face that is more on the cute side, so his toned body doesn't seem to fit it. Or is it just me? But good for him, I wish my body was this fit. </3

A masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be

• He has a face that is more on the cute side, so his toned body doesn't seem to fit it. Or is it just me? But good for him, I wish my body was this fit. </3

I sort of love reverse charms like that

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!