Since Verivery is coming back soon, I just came up with a joke related to the group, if you guess the punchline, I will award a 30 AKORNS prize

• There was a man and he wanted to break into a store after it had closed for the night. He went to the store, the doors were locked. He tried using his laser cutter on the glass, but it didn't work either. He tried kicking the door as hard as he could, but it just wouldn't budge nor break. Suddenly, a clown holding a coin came up to him. "Well well, do you want to play a game?" the clown asked. "If you can correctly predict whether this coin will land on heads or tails-" the clown held up a key- "then I'll use this key to open the store's doors for you."

'Predict the result of a coin flip correctly? But doing that would just be luck.' the man thought. "Fine, I'll give it a try," the man said resolutely. "The coin will land on heads." The clown flipped the coin and it landed on the ground. Indeed, the side facing up was heads. "Well well, congratulations. I'll open these doors to the store now," the clown said, and did just that.

The man stepped into the store ready to steal its valuables. The door closed behind him. At that point, what did he say?

Rules:

There are no hints, and I will not answer any questions which the answer would be a hint

If no one gets the answer by 18:00 KST 11/14 (the time the comeback happens) then the prize is forfeit.

this is at stake:

:akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns::akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns: :akorns:

I have faith in you

• i'll just give up since I am not familiar with the group i only know this song and they are pretty good dancers

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i'll just give up since I am not familiar with the group i only know this song and they are pretty good dancers

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That is not the answer, But good try

• :pepe-shrug:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!