If you left...

• Who would you:

1. give all of your badges to
    2. give all of your akorns to
    3. set in your positions on the forum (if you were a guild mod, leader, etc.)
    4. leave in charge of threads you run
    5. stay in contact with
    6. tell first about leaving

What would be:

1. the last thing you do
    2. the last post you make
    3. your reason for leaving

I got bored, don't make this flop guys :sleepyr:

• for me:

1. give all of your badges to: im not sure tbh, probably sell them and give the akorns to city or the bank
    2. give all of your akorns to: CITY
    3. set in your positions on the forum (if you were a guild mod, leader, etc.): since i used to cover for the renjun thread, but lately its been the101 ill go with that.
    4. leave in charge of threads you run: also the101
    5. stay in contact with: all of my close friends
    6. tell first about leaving: NEO or butterbutterfly

1. the last thing you do: cry LMAO
    2. the last post you make: dramatic post
    3. your reason for leaving: toxicity/being too busy with school and this place.
  • I wouldn't do anything, I would just leave and not log in anymore.

• If I left for good, that is!

Who would you:

1. give all of your badges to: bunnyviolet  doesitneedsaying  monalisalove
    2. give all of your akorns to: doesitneedsaying  monalisalove  bunnyviolet
    3. set in your positions on the forum (if you were a guild mod, leader, etc.): um, my position is being cute so I'd leave that to Pikachu-Senpai
    4. leave in charge of threads you run: I don't run any threads
    5. stay in contact with: I'd try to stay in contact with people I talk to
    6. tell first about leaving: the people I already mentioned

What would be:

1. the last thing you do: say goodbye to everything
    2. the last post you make: a heartfelt goodbye
    3. your reason for leaving: my mental health

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Who would you:

3. set in your positions on the forum (if you were a guild mod, leader, etc.): um, my position is being cute so I'd leave that to Pikachu-Senpai

What would be:

:pepecute::pepecute::pepecute:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I AM NOT LEAVING

Even if I do sometimes take a hiatus, I'm not leaving :borahae:<3

Good. I'd be sad without my spouse. </3 You're my other half :jennie3:

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• nooo say goodbye to me first :wilds: don't be like ekser i don't even know whether she left forever or just on hiatus :crys:

Ah, I know, I miss her! I think it was unplanned probably.

So I feel it would be like that for me too, I wouldn't plan it, it would just happen, I would just get used to not go here and end. But maybe every once in a while I would come to check up on you guys or log in just to let you know I would be less here. Don't worry, I'll never ever forget about you, even if something like that happens, always remember, I didn't forget about you! :borahae::borahae::borahae: :iloveyoub:

• AND I'D BE SAD IF I COULD NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN SO THEREFORE I CAN'T LEAVE DUH :ak_hanuelheart::ak_ireneheart::ak_jiheonheart::ak_nayeoninlove::ak_karinablowkiss::ak_lisaheartok::ak_winter_wink::ak_heejinheart::ak_iukiss::ak_taeminlove::ak_dongpyotakemyheart::ak_wonho:

love you guys but get a room :pleading:

my wifey actually left, so now i feel single asf rn

• I would give everything to you my friend and when you leave I would also leave :|:|:|

• love you guys but get a room :pleading:

my wifey actually left, so now i feel single asf rn

:pepecute::pepecute::pepecute:

My love for pinky is infinite, but I will tone it down. :sweatr:

• lmao u remind me of nitroso she always said she's gonna leave or go on a hiatus but she only ended up leaving for a day :aespa10:

that's why I never tell anyone whenever I feel like I won't be coming back for a while. When I say I'm not coming back, I tend to miss the forum more and come back here more than required, which counters the purpose of telling everyone :-)

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• that's why I never tell anyone whenever I feel like I won't be coming back for a while. When I say I'm not coming back, I tend to miss the forum more and come back here more than required, which counters the purpose of telling everyone :-)

i love your pfp ;(

• Not you making a fuss about me leaving and telling no one, but you wouldn't tell me either! :cryingr:

Ah, this kiddo!

1. give all of your badges to: Violanah
    2. give all of your akorns to: @zuzuhhaa and Violanah
    3. set in your positions on the forum (if you were a guild mod, leader, etc.): n/a
    4. leave in charge of threads you run: Violanah
    5. stay in contact with: @dummi  Violanah  @zuzuhhaa  horizonshard
    6. tell first about leaving: Violanah

1. the last thing you do: probs cry
    2. the last post you make: final analysis "fuck you" thread, revealing my true feelings about EVERYTHING
    3. your reason for leaving: misogyny/toxicity or me not BEING ABLE TO CHANGE MY USERNAME TO WHAT I WANT IT TO BE
    3. set in your positions on the forum (if you were a guild mod, leader, etc.): n/a

2. the last post you make: final analysis "fuck you" thread, revealing my true feelings about EVERYTHING
    3. your reason for leaving: misogyny/toxicity or me not BEING ABLE TO CHANGE MY USERNAME TO WHAT I WANT IT TO BE

relatable until the end

catHug at 2x

• i would tell my friends ofcos :cryingr: but the question is who u would tell first :mooning:

Ahh ok, then I forgive you, you can tell me second! ^^

You’re not allowed to leave though :peperain:

If you ever did though we’d need to find a way to stay in touch :froghype:

I’d pick you for all of mine as well :pepelove1:

1. give all of your badges to : @zuzuhhaa, maybe @kidsgonestray and fifu since zuzu prob already has a bunch of mine. i guess transfer any badges that all of us had to NeoCityBank and a guild mod can give them away/sell them off to someone else :/ . I'll prob keep my 2nd edition Taeyong badge at least.
    2. give all of your akorns to: NeoCityBank
    3. set in your positions on the forum (if you were a guild mod, leader, etc.): the101 and @quarkie will still be there and can appoint anyone new.
    4. leave in charge of threads you run: all guild stuff, so the101 and @quarkie can easily take over
    5. stay in contact with: idk :eyes:
    6. tell first about leaving: prob no one

What would be:

1. the last thing you do: realistically, steadily be less active and ghost everyone eventually GhostDrink at 2x
    2. the last post you make: no idea, prob something random
    3. your reason for leaving: toxicity

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

1. give all of your badges to : @zuzuhhaa, maybe @kidsgonestray and fifu since zuzu prob already has a bunch of mine. i guess transfer any badges that all of us had to NeoCityBank and a guild mod can give them away/sell them off to someone else :/ . I'll prob keep my 2nd edition Taeyong badge at least.
    2. give all of your akorns to: NeoCityBank
    3. set in your positions on the forum (if you were a guild mod, leader, etc.): the101 and @quarkie will still be there and can appoint anyone new.
    4. leave in charge of threads you run: all guild stuff, so the101 and @quarkie can easily take over
    5. stay in contact with: idk :eyes:
    6. tell first about leaving: prob no one

What would be:

1. the last thing you do: realistically, steadily be less active and ghost everyone eventually GhostDrink at 2x
    2. the last post you make: no idea, prob something random
    3. your reason for leaving: toxicity

i like your red badges

nekoHeart at 2x

• In the case that I ever do choose to leave the forum (just on my own and don't get banned), I would most likely keep all my stuff for memorabilia except for akorns because that would just kind of be a little bit selfish.

I will not be leaving anytime soon so you won't have to worry about any of this for now. This made me a little sad typing because it reminds me of all the users that I've talked with that left for even at least 2 weeks. Hopefully, you'll never have to see me leave for a long while but just in case, I guess this would be my gameplan if I planned to leave long term.

Who would you:

1. Give all your badges to - I would give my Jihyo badges to horizonshard the ones that he doesn't have. Like both of my custom Jihyo badges so he could have a full set of 10 Jihyo badges. 🥺 I would most likely have a big limited badge giveaway for the other badges and the static badges, I'll just keep.

2. Give all your akorns to - I would probably share it with guilds who need it the most. I don't think one single user needs all of someone's akorns. Most likely will give it to my guild to fund for those who cannot afford Twice-related limited badges when the time comes and if I have any leftover, they will go to other guild funds.

3. Set your positions on the forum - My guild's "staff" always will choose someone new who they think fits the position if one of us decides to surrender our position or gets banned so I wouldn't have to worry about that. Staff will definitely have to find another Discord staff member though and I'm also a part of the Badge static, limited, and badge set teams but I think they have a lot of members to have to replace me.

4. Leave in charge of the threads you run - I don't run any important threads...actually I am the OP of the Twice general and Japanese artist threads but no one ever really goes there. So I guess any ONCE that really wants to.

5. Stay in contact with - My close friends that I made here and basically anyone I have their Discord account. But if I did want to stay in touch and I didn't have these then I would most likely ask them for their Discord information. If they don't have it then I'd ask for Instagram, Twitter, or if they'd be down to do Google Hangouts.

6. Tell first about leaving - I'd probably go down the list though I think the first people I'd tell is probably horizonshard and itsymoo but I think it'd be important to tell staff, my guild staff, any group chat that I'm still actively apart of, my fellow guild members and any other of the users that I talk to. But I'll never make a big deal out of it making a thread or something. It'll be more discreet to the people I'd really want to tell and then others can ask about it later. Maybe make a comment on my wall.

What would be:

1. The last thing I do - Probably host a big event on AKP and Discord server, who knows? That'll probably be it but I wouldn't say "I'm leaving so I'm hosting a big event" it probably wouldn't be until afterwards.

- I'd probably remove my aesthetics and cancel Allkill subscription before leaving

2. Last post I make - Delete all my other posts on my wall and make a post that I'm probably not coming back

3. Reason for Leaving - I can't imagine myself leaving any time soon but I feel like it would probably be my life has gotten to busy to be an avidly active member on Allkpop to the point that doing both would be too stressful like say I was taking mostly AP/IB classes my junior year and got an after school activity or job then I'd probably not be able to mentally keep up with being here and there.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• 1. I’d give my badges to any guild members that don’t already have them.

2. I’d give all my akorns to cle19 since they’re the also guild mod.

3. I’d give my guild mod position to Minazuki

4. Anyone in the MICHELINs guild can have my threads!

5. I’d try to stay in contact with basically anyone in the guild!

6. Probably cle19 or Minazuki.

1. The last thing I’d do would probably go post a complication of my analysis threads and leave a message to my guild members!

2. The last thing post would be a goodbye thread for the members with appreciation posts about all of them and a Stray Kids appreciation thread.

3. I don’t think I’ll ever leave but I’d probably leave if Stray Kids’ disbanded like in a terrible way where the members are no longer in contact. That would probably break me.

• Luckily, you aren't leaving, right? RIGHT?

Who would you:

What would be:

Own, this is too cute and sad at the same time. I hope you know i really like you and talking to you here is one of my most happy moments on the forum <3

• prob just leave as i forget to come on here already

so most likely one day i just wont return

[the day nct fans get toxic like army than i prob wont use forums]

will you give me your akorns jj :pleading:

• This thread contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!