This is the tournament BTS choose to promote. Fifa rejects the request of Denmark team

• I cannot read the article and have no idea what's it about

This football, a sport event, political activism and massages are forbidden. People just want to have a good time and watch sports, you know?

• Dude, what part of it's against the rules you don't understand?

well. I think if having a t-shirt with "Human rights for all" is against the rules then is a shitty rule. Fuck that rule. I mean, how that phrase can be offensive in Qatar? Well, sadly, i know why. I guess if you dont care for human rights then that T-shirt can be a problem for you. I wonder if is a problem for BTS too? :whatr:

• well. I think if having a t-shirt with "Human rights for all" is against the rules then is a shitty rule. Fuck that rule. I mean, how that phrase can be offensive in Qatar? Well, sadly, i know why. I guess if you dont care for human rights then that T-shirt can be a problem for you. I wonder if is a problem for BTS too? :whatr:

what's even the point in adding this? leave them alone, my god.

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• well. I think if having a t-shirt with "Human rights for all" is against the rules then is a shitty rule. Fuck that rule. I mean, how that phrase can be offensive in Qatar? Well, sadly, i know why. I guess if you dont care for human rights then that T-shirt can be a problem for you. I wonder if is a problem for BTS too? :whatr:

why are you involving me in this issue? Did i say i don't support human rights? Stop acting like a brat.

The rule has nothing to do with qatar. World cup competition forbids any kind of activism on official jerseys, socks or whatever and political massages on both field and stadium. if someone waved Palestinian flag on the field a country that did that would have to pay a fee that's not small.

Do you even care about it or you just want to drag bts?

Why did qatar get to host this event is another question

• When i write : If you dont care.... i was talkim about Qatar. Sorry, my english is shit. And yes, i care about this.

• Oh. If you think that have nothing to do with Qatar, then you are more naive that im thinking.

• https://www.bloomberg.com/news…erseys-at-qatar-world-cup

Mmm, i guess Human Rights for all is a bad thing.

Ves You still think BTS are not hypocrites?

Harsh truth. Not everyone knows what's going on about social issues especially if it's mostly talk within online circle (not in a global widespread discourse). For instance, I wouldn’t know what's going on with Qatar if I haven't seen kpop fans talk about it. Also, I think you're getting all heated up with the wrong people.

• Oh. If you think that have nothing to do with Qatar, then you are more naive that im thinking.

It doesn't.

I found article that i can read:

"FIFA declined to comment. Its rules stipulate that any team equipment must not have any political, religious or personal slogans, statements or images."

This has always been the rule, it's nothing new. I don't think you are familiar with this event

• Harsh truth. Not everyone knows what's going on about social issues especially if it's mostly talk within online circle (not in a global widespread discourse). For instance, I wouldn’t know what's going on with Qatar if I haven't seen kpop fans talk about it. Also, I think you're getting all heated up with the wrong people.

Agree. I didn't know about what was happening in Qatar since my country doesn't care about World Cup and football.

• The only time they made exception I guess was for the BLM.

• LMAO, running here to blast BTS anytime something negative happens with the World Cup. Dude, can you make it a little less fucking clear that you are targeting BTS for your hatred? Then seek the help you so richly need cause this obsession is getting more embarrassing and cringe by the minute.

what's even the point in adding this? leave them alone, my god.

Do you even care about it or you just want to drag bts?

Who wants to bet he'll be back when there's another negative article about the World Cup? paradis I know you'll take that bet! Cause somehow, this all comes back to BTS in his mind.

0 The mind is a terrible thing to waste! :) ideas

• https://www.bloomberg.com/news…erseys-at-qatar-world-cup

Mmm, i guess Human Rights for all is a bad thing.

Ves You still think BTS are not hypocrites?

LMAO, you are kind selective at what to get offended about and who to drag. Do you think Qatar is the only country with human rights violations? How about the worst one of all : China? What about all the groups that have Chinese investors, idols who support the CCP, etc? Maybe stop singling out one specific group (because you don’t like them) and concentrate on promoting awareness among your own community first. Try and get them to boycott the World Cup.

Edit: Mao Zedong is responsible for more deaths than that of Hilter and Stalin combined. In fact he is responsible for more deaths than that of Wold Wars 1 and 2 combined. The CCP continues to add to this death count at a rapid rate. I feel bad for the Chinese people, just as I do for all the Jews that died under Hitler.

• LMAO, running here to blast BTS anytime something negative happens with the World Cup. Dude, can you make it a little less fucking clear that you are targeting BTS for your hatred? Then seek the help you so richly need cause this obsession is getting more embarrassing and cringe by the minute.

Who wants to bet he'll be back when there's another negative article about the World Cup? paradis I know you'll take that bet! Cause somehow, this all comes back to BTS in his mind.

he didn't make a thread in lounge voicing his dissatisfaction on fifa rejection, he went straight to k-lounge to drag bts for something they have no say in it and have nothing to do with them

Going by his logic all teams, managers and staff don't care about human right violation since they are participating in the competition

What a bunch of nonsense

• he didn't make a thread in lounge voicing his dissatisfaction on fifa rejection, he went straight to k-lounge to drag bts for something they have no say in it and have nothing to do with them

Going by his logic all teams, managers and staff don't care about human right violation since they are participating in the competition

What a bunch of nonsense

By his logic of "tangential relation to bullshit means you are supporting it", he is against human rights because BTS is a part of kpop and he supports some kpop groups.

:pepe-big-brain: Yes, this makes complete sense. :pepe-clown-walk:

• he didn't make a thread in lounge voicing his dissatisfaction on fifa rejection, he went straight to k-lounge to drag bts for something they have no say in it and have nothing to do with them

What a bunch of nonsense

Last time i check this was a kpop forum, not a sports forum. And yes, mostly teams dont care about this human rights violations, otherwise they would say something. But they didnt say shit, just like BTS.

• In the end BTS don't give a fuck about this human rights violations (Otherwise they would say atleast something). They saw money and when right ahead to do bussiness with FIFA and QATAR to promote this tournament. So, like i say before, this "woke" imagine of BTS is fake, they just sell this because they have too.

• In the end BTS don't give a fuck about this human rights violations (Otherwise they would say atleast something). They saw money and when right ahead to do bussiness with FIFA and QATAR to promote this tournament. So, like i say before, this "woke" imagine of BTS is fake, they just sell this because they have too.

are you this passionate towards everyone else involved? or just bts? ;judgingpepe:

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

Ooh Burn GIFs | Tenor

Is spewing your hatred for them cathartic for you or something? Do you feel better?

At this point i think you are trolling

• At this point i think you are trolling

I never stop trolling.But that dont make my point less true. They say something about Palestine, right? RM? Well, They know about that human rights violations, they dont know about the situation with the World Cup, even if they are goint to promote that? So, tell me, you think they care about that human rights violations? If that is the case, why they dont say anything?
    Or you think like me, that they just "care" for this things because they have a image to keep. Thats like they say something about Palestine, but not about this. In the end is all about appareances.

• When i write : If you dont care.... i was talkim about Qatar. Sorry, my english is shit. And yes, i care about this.

1. Itzy don’t care about human rights.

2. You don’t care about human rights.

I’m sure you wear fashion and buy items made by basically slaves. I’m sure your county is violating human rights and you don’t care about it. You’re doing nothing about it, you just saw BTS and ran here.

3. If you truly care about human rights like you said, I suggest you stop stanning K-pop groups because none of them are going to stand up for something like that. And I hope Itzy don’t disappoint you by choosing to a concert in Saudi Arabia, China, the USA…(oh it’s only Qatar being the bad guy, right?!).

• 1. Itzy don’t care about human rights.

2. You don’t care about human rights.

I’m sure you wear fashion and buy items made by basically slaves. I’m sure your county is violating human rights and you don’t care about it. You’re doing nothing about it, you just saw BTS and ran here.

3. If you truly care about human rights like you said, I suggest you stop stanning K-pop groups because none of them are going to stand up for something like that. And I hope Itzy don’t disappoint you by choosing to a concert in Saudi Arabia, China, the USA…(oh it’s only Qatar being the bad guy, right?!).

1 You create an account just to replay this? LOL
    2 Dont care about human rights? What you think im a neonazi or something like that?
    I think one thing is going to a country and make a concert for the people there, and other thing is going to work directly with a opressive gov for a event that already violate human rights. BTS is doing the second, and i think that makes them hypocrites.

• This thread contains 75 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!