LUIZ INÁCIO LULA DA SILVA MY PRESIDENT

• hmm...that I don't know as much since the intricate details are not reported ...

is there a lot gerrymandering in Brazilian politics?

hmm...that's interesting - it's like even if Bolsonaro is out he would have left his legacy behind to continue his form of politics...

Not really. What happened in Brazil is that the 'Bolsonarism' here completely brainwashed the population to the point his supporters have the worry to be more organizated to vote for him and the ones who support the ideals he sells.

While a big portion of Lula's voters aren't really paixonate about the Left like the Bolsonarists are about the Right. They voted for Lula, because he is who he is. He's a phenomenom and a much bigger political figure than the Left itself or his political party. So a lot of his voters didn't think about voting for the representatives that would side with his plans. And a lot of them even helped to elect conservative deputies/senators/governors in the process.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Not really. What happened in Brazil is that the 'Bolsonarism' here completely brainwashed the population to the point his supporters have the worry to be more organizated to vote for him and the ones who support the ideals he sells.

While a big portion of Lula's voters aren't really paixonate about the Left like the Bolsonarists are about the Right. They voted for Lula, because he is who he is. He's a phenomenom and a much bigger political figure than the Left itself or his political party. So a lot of his voters didn't think about voting for the representatives that would side with his plans. And a lot of them even helped to elect conservative deputies/senators/governors in the process.

interesting...I guess that's going to be a problem moving forward huh?

so you're saying that even people who voted for lula voted for the right leaning senators/deputies/etc etc

• Exactly. So the situation in our country is not the best right now.

:Gaeul6:

it's so funny that so many people around the world vote for people who are actively against their own interests...

I mean it's understandable for the rich and conversative people to vote one way since they are voting for their own interests but listening to some poorer people not only vote but proudly espouse certain views that are very much agains their own self-interest baffles me sometimes

• it's so funny that so many people around the world vote for people who are actively against their own interests...

I mean it's understandable for the rich and conversative people to vote one way since they are voting for their own interests but listening to some poorer people not only vote but proudly espouse certain views that are very much agains their own self-interest baffles me sometimes

In my experience, I have seen very poor people in Spain voting for the far-right just because they say "they're the only ones who defend Spain and our flag, hymn, and army/police" while they need food from the Red Cross because they can't make ends meet :pepe-shrug:

Some have even got mad at the current Government (which is "leftist") for increasing the minimum wage from 780€ to 1000€ during their mandate because "the poor business owners can't pay such wages, they might have to close their businesses" :pepe-shame:

• In my experience, I have seen very poor people in Spain voting for the far-right just because they say "they're the only ones who defend Spain and our flag, hymn, and army/police" while they need food from the Red Cross because they can't make ends meet :pepe-shrug:

Some have even got mad at the current Government (which is "leftist") for increasing the minimum wage from 780€ to 1000€ during their mandate because "the poor business owners can't pay such wages, they might have to close their businesses" :pepe-shame:

no different than many other parts of the world my friend...it's funny but also at the same time so so sad...it's people like those need the most help and yet get exploited the most as well...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!