The MZ generation is putting PC rooms out of business

• 20221014112234_2111.jpg

Article: The MZ generation is no longer going to 'PC rooms'... "going out of business nationwide"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+191] We're in a population decline with our youth attending more after school academies than ever before. It's easier to play mobile games while getting to your next class than it is to find a decent game to play nowadays.

2. [+106] Because it's expensive. PC room experience has gone up if you add all the meals and coffees that people get... definitely not affordable for the average child ㅋㅋ and a lot of the newer games require subscription accounts or consoles because of how expensive PC parts have gotten ㅋㅋ The older days of Starcraft, Lineage, Diablo, and Wow are over ㅋ

3. [+82] I still miss the days of eating ramen at a pC room while playing Sudden Attack...

4. [+20] I went to my first in middle school and became a regular all up to my marriage... I was addicted~ I can't believe PC rooms are becoming a thing of the past now ㅜㅜ

5. [+17] Home computers are a lot better than PC rooms nowadays, so...

6. [+56] The MZ generation grew up with parents who didn't keep a computer at home or didn't allow them to play too long whereas the newer generation's parents are a lot more lenient when it comes to computer games and such

7. [+9] I don't want it to completely go away, though. I used to love going to watch movies.

8. [+3] People usually game on their phones instead of going to PC rooms now

9. [+4] PC rooms were closed during lockdowns so everyone ended up buying computers at home with a lot better specs than the ones they have in PC rooms so I think everyone would rather just stay home now

10. [+3] PC rooms are too expensive ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

img_20221023163432_6509865d.webp

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So it seems like people blaming MZ gen for their business failures is a universal thing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!