KPop really started a trend in music-videos

• So many KPop-MV in the past few years had scenes where the groups were dancing on squar/rectangular shaped platforms somewhere out in the nature like on fields, in the forests, at the beach,...

I think KPop started a trend with this cause after the JPop group JO1 released an MV on a squar/rectangular shaped platform on the beach I noticed that a few more JPop MV also started to include a squar/rectangular shaped platform.

And I really noticed it right now after the JPop group ONE N' ONLY released their newest MV today where they also dance on a squar/rectangular shaped platform wich is maybe the 4th JPop-MV I know where someone is dancing on a platform. It really feels like as if thats a trend that got started off by the amount of KPop-MV that all had squar/rectangular shaped platforms before and than slowly moved over from Korea to Japan

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!