[theqoo/enter-talk] BIG HIT [OFFICIAL STATEMENT] BTS' ENLISTMENT AND FUTURE ACTIVITIES

• [theqoo/enter-talk] BIG HIT [OFFICIAL STATEMENT] BTS' ENLISTMENT AND FUTURE ACTIVITIES

bypannchoaOctober 17, 2022
    AVvXsEjTw-yAGu6QkIUMU0gsApzhhkP8mYMyE23vPrOoQqfJ6TW4GPQEhexpdbeqjwEj5ZbzLHLK4OfaPUetBIWOy-pFpYnwfQh0VWQaPXlnogp8Gfx3-yygOLycBf6XFHzsImIskjoof_s28s4PXHfH7QyN01L79TmMgsQFZv96pDtiMc9wVzeZXKbo5Qoy=w640-h640

AVvXsEhPxJneD7gjUY_J_OsHiQBB4bAbn74mM1BxaDlIqBSekH9Fu9zcYrH_Xu6Lky7uc0rmLTwroeIw3s5M-AJZP-cXDfBDvnBmY7ILY7njPmlnAfdEHRTAVCmKN6u0368pHbp0fvE-Ep97B97WZz_GBhPb59p1bkw5HU7bR10CA_hY5thYl5Jmq-9_7n1_=s16000

original post: here

1. Without unconditional faith💜

2. Have a safe enlistment~~~ I hope that Bang Sihyuk will stop taking advantages of the stock prices...

3. Enlist safetly and healthily💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

4. Seokjin-ah, enlist safely!! I will be waiting for you~!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

5. I was expecting them to release a statement any time soon... I hope that he enlists safely and takes care of his body..ㅠㅠ I will always be waiting for you. Thank you for being my lifetime idol and lifetime singer. I love you ㅠㅠ

6. I love you Seokjin-ah, I'll wait for you

7. I'm good at waiting so Seokjinie just needs to enlist safely. Let's stay together for a long time, I love you 💕💜

8. I love you💜💜💜💜💜💜 I'll wait for you ilke a dog. I'll be a Bangtan fan for life

9. I hope you enlist safely. I'll be waiting. Also, I hope that people stop side eyeing them here now

10. It's a shame but I hope he takes care of his health and has a safe enlistment

[theqoo] BTS, STARTS ENLISTING STARTING FROM THE OLDEST JIN... WITHDRAWS POSTPONEMENT OF ENLISTMENT

AVvXsEglTEdmfo2jVo2XW6wNe2gBQRscXpYD6ak7ekmNtZ6CxYPwRq517Kbde4xWVXnVfGqXGA-I__MpodA72eWdFIBaqDyk-OUoOl9VLR1iIbdI-bSSGFVG2nnGIisL7qX2DxCRlJe77gezpPB30YeZ-toHdcS_I6edSCd_gpCu7tdfwDbprMUI79cEWMUh=s16000

1. Seokjin-ah, I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously, weren't the trolls severe ever since 2017? F*ck, every time I saw these titles in the Hot Category, I thought that I was gonna puke from reading the comments

2. I hope you take care of your body, I'll be waiting for you

3. I love you, take care of your body and come back. I'll always be here 💜💜

4. Have a safe enlistment

5. Seokjin-ah, have a safe enlistment, we'll be waiting

6. The media play is solid. He has until December to enlist and they are saying that he's withdrawing his postponement in the end of October

7. You suffered all this time. Please just enlist healthily Seokjin-ah

8. The postponement period was until December anyways

9. I'll be waiting for you, god-baby angel

10. Seriously, people are making a fuss even when he's enlisting

[enter-talk] WHAT I'M FREAKING PISSED ABOUT JIN GOING TO THE ARMY

I'm an Army and I'm freaking pissed off. BTS never said once that they weren't going, rather, they kept on insisting that they wanted to go. However, when they got #1 on Billboard200 for the first time in 2018, the government started mentioning about exemption and for 4 years, they got sworn at for their enlistment without rest. No but they said from the beginning that they'd be going. And now they're going. As an idol, he participated in national events that he didn't have to do, and he made it great to promote national prestige, but he was still getting f*cking sworn at for his enlistment, it pisses me off. No but you guys need to cut it down. Seriously they were sworn at to no end and cancelled as if they were really not going

post response:
    [+718][-193]

1. [+338, -154]
    Aside from the fact that they said they'd be going, it's true that they were stubborn with pushing it back all the time

2. [+151, -51]
    They said that they were going from the start f*ck, just how many times do they have to say it. Ever since the army talks started, they already said that they knew what's best for them and that they'd go in their lyrics and they even said it in interviews. The members never said that they didn't want to go to the army and that they wanted to be exempt so why are they getting sworn at? F*ck they're going now and they released a notice but people are still saying stuff like 'should've went earlier'

3. [+147, -54]
    Seriously I've seen all the swears I could've imagined thrown at them. Meanwhile they were used like puppets by the government. Seeing them choke up at the Busan concert was just ha..

4. [+130, -47]
    Seriously I feel bad for them.. They were getting sworn at but consistently said that they'd be enlisting, I hope he can come back early and promote while working hard. I love you Kim Seokjin

5. [+95, -63]
    Only Army don't know that the only reason they were sworn at was because they kept their mouths shut ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+84, -46]
    They never said they'd be going either. Stop pushing this narrative. Just admit the defeat

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 1. [+338, -154]
    Aside from the fact that they said they'd be going, it's true that they were stubborn with pushing it back all the time

Some people still with this narrative... BTS was trying to have a goodbye tour since 2020 and go on hiatus but pushed it all back because of pandemic and unexpectedly had their biggest career hit and some people are shaming them for following momentum lol

honestly they went with a perfect timing, this must be a malicious commenter for sure

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!