• You got to see the most iconic style gen in kpop :pepe-hehe:

Once BTS gets you how can you get away?

Twitter and any Kpop stan based social media is just ass and have negative effect on you lol. Kinda Happy I didn't join either as soon as I became a kpop stan I would have turn out toxic asf.

wait so you started stanning TXT in Can't you see me? era :wow: I started stanning them a little before then.

Nah, it was after Blue Hour promotion, even later then that. But CYSM was my first video that I watched.

:pepe-hehe:

I should call you (Moa) sunbaenim.

Same. I joined to Moaville and it was chaotic, so I started blocking out the toxic side. If there is something on my TL it has to be real bad because the people I follow don’t usually get involved in fan wars.

I didn’t fully got away from BTS, still have all their albums on my tablet and listen them often but they took a backseat for me. TXT kinda took over for me. I think my taste has been changing, I’m trying out different styles, checking out groups I didn’t give a chance before and I got lots of nice music thanks to that.

:pep-pj-pink:

• oh so even later than that. my first video was new rules from studio choom after watching that video I realised I had fallen hard lol.

Hello dear hoobae :finger-heart:

actually now that I remember I was kinda toxic myself when I started stanning TXT :pepe-shame: but anyways that's in the past and we don't talk about that. You did join during a chaotic time period, when I joined it wasn't that bad.

Trying new music is always good you get to expand your taste in music, but its also good to hear that you still listen to BTS , That also happened to me in a way I still stan them and watch their content but its not as how it was at the beginning of my junior kpopie years they still have place in my heart and they will always be.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!