hello hello!

• i’m T. new lurker and new member.

i’m twenty-something. my gender is [AIRHORN NOISE] and my pronouns are whatever you feel like throwing at me.

Sunmi is the LOML and i stan BTS & Red Velvet.

outside of BTS, i’m pretty much only pay attention to girl groups/female soloists BUT i’m interested in ~expanding my horizons. SO, WHO ARE SOME GUYS I SHOULD CHECK OUT? if you’ve got the chance, toss me some music video recs to get me started!

tumblr_pnurrpLSNB1w3ca6co3_540.gifv

• Hello. I like your taste in music!

Sunmi is great. My favorites by her are "Siren," "Noir," "Heroine," and "pporappippam."

Other boy groups I recommend are:

TXT (especially if you like BTS)

Stray Kids

BigBang

NCT

EXO (Member Kai's solo album is great, so check that out, too!)

SHINee

Winner

iKON

• Welcome! If you love Sunmi this is a great place to start

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Benvenuto!!! here are some of my faves from TXT and Enhypen

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!