TRUMP + PUTIN = Solo Soulless Saboteurs ; (Two Goons) ; 2022.09.24

• archive.today/UoEYp

Solo Soulless Saboteurs ; 2022.09.24

youtube.com/search=brain+damage+pink+floyd

'I'll See You , On the Dark Side , Of TWO GOONS' = (TRUMP + PUTIN)

nytimes.com/2022/09/24/opinion/putin-trump-ukraine

Observation --> PINKOS listening to 'PINK FLOYD' ??? ...

*** Begin Quote ***

It would be poetic justice to think the walls were closing in on PUTIN and TRUMP

at the same time, because at some point, all this will become unsustainable.

Losers, refusing to admit defeat.

*** End Quote ***

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• It would be poetic justice to think the walls were closing in on PUTIN and TRUMP

at the same time, because at some point, all this will become unsustainable.

Losers, refusing to admit defeat.

I agree. Those who lose sorely never recognize that they have lost until they well and truly have nothing left.

• I agree. Those who lose sorely never recognize that they have lost until they well and truly have nothing left.

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=3796419

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

I contrast what TRUMP is doing it now , with what NIXON did it in his USA PREZ *resignation* situation (1974) ... NIXON decided to do what was best for *USA Citizens* in general ... And even *forced out* corrupt USA V.P *AGNEW* (resigned) before NIXON left office (FORD became USA V.P , then USA PREZ) ... TRUMP seems *intent* on 'bringing down' *everyone* , IF he , TRUMP , cannot return as USA PREZ in Year 2024 ... And PUTIN seems much as TRUMP ... Except PUTIN is currently *in power* in RUSSIA ... And has access to NUCLEAR WEAPONS that he can use them as he sees fit , say on UKRAINE major cities (KYIV) ... I do NOT see PUTIN ever looking at what is best for RUSSIA Citizens in general ... PUTIN is as a corrupt GANGSTER , in charge of a NUCLEAR WEAPON nation (Russia) ... As added observation , that XI (PRChina Leader) continues to *support* PUTIN , makes XI a *disgrace* to himself , and to PRChina Citizens in general (my view).

• Wishful thinking by (TDS)Trump Derangement Symptom suffer. Article is full of sickness brought on by TDS. Lumping Trump with Putin using bizarre reasoning. Like that Show "Name that Tune". Took less then a sentence to see the Brain damage. TDS started before 2016 and counting.

A new Derangement Symptom will replace TDS during the next Presidential Election Campaign. Hate and Fear is all they got.

• Lumping Trump with Putin is using bizarre reasoning ...

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=3796419

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

I guess we see the above differently , fair enough.

Maybe I should add with regard to the 'loser' aspect of TRUMP and PUTIN -->
    (1) Say *30% Chance* that TRUMP is elected USA PREZ in Year 2024 ???

(2) PUTIN , via *Nuclear Weapons* , can surely 'one up' UKRAINE in the future.

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

• Wishful thinking by (TDS)Trump Derangement Symptom suffer. Article is full of sickness brought on by TDS. Lumping Trump with Putin using bizarre reasoning.

Everything they know about politics is what television and Twitter told them - so it must be true. Good little sheep, repeating what they are told to believe. Government schools don't dare teach critical thinking any more, so "Orange Man Bad" NPC's are what you get.

• You mean that day of the theatrical event when Pelosi's Capitol Police opened the 13,000 pound, unbreakable doors (critical thinking required here) and invited people to walk into the Capitol? (Capitol security video clearly shows this happening.) The day when our elected Representatives - instead of walking out to talk to their constituents - ran screaming from the House floor with plastic bubbles over their heads? (Video caught this, too.). That day that MSNBC has tried to suggest that a few costumed losers roaming around the Capitol somehow almost overthrew the heavily armed US government?

Most of us were doubled over laughing at the stupidity - of both the event and the aftermath.

Yeah - there is a TV/Twitter version of January 6th and a real version, too. The truth will eventually overcome the government-media complex's hysterics.

• Everything they know about politics is what television and Twitter told them - so it must be true. Good little sheep, repeating what they are told to believe. Government schools don't dare teach critical thinking any more, so "Orange Man Bad" NPC's are what you get.

Its hard to not be exposed to so much BS from the Media. Nearly at every turn spouting the same nonsense. Repetition to ingrain and brainwash. Its not easy living this day and age.

Not that familiar with current Schools. From reports Education is becoming more ideological than academic. Not a good development to push Ideologies on children. Obviously because Adults can't be influenced, Children become a target. One thing that hasn't changed is Teachers Unions running the show. A double whammy for current Students. Some nutcases trying to brainwash you and Teachers Unions who could careless.

• TheHeretic  4NIA4

It's possible we don't agree on lot's of things and that's fine. But what baffles me that after what happened in iraq people who believe mainstream media exist :clown:

American (social) media banned ALL russian accounts and tv channels, that was the first thing they did. russian officials don't have the opportunity to respond to anything; we don't even have the opportunity to debate them, call them out or clown them. I have to go to telegram to find their statements but i don't speak russian so there's no use. I rely on people who translate them. Hearing both sides in 21st century isn't allowed.

Ursula von der leyen publicly and shamelessly told italian (I'm paraphrasing) to choose carefully or else.

Western values and democracy. :clown:

• American (social) media banned ALL russian accounts and tv channels, that was the first thing they did. russian officials don't have the opportunity to respond to anything; we don't even have the opportunity to debate them ...

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=3799973

Click for TOP Message this Thread

The *Russia* based journalists who are *credible* , there are some , often get put in GULAG PRISON for *long* periods of time as a result , via criticizing PUTIN ...
    I would argue that say APnews.com website (USA based) does a fairly good job of presenting factual news (and other USA News Websites too) ... But , one person's *slanted news* in surely another person's *voice of truth* so to speak.

Edited once, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!