The survival show of the LDH x HYBE girlgroup ended and the winner are announced (And yes, Ruan won...)

• Source

iCONZ_gils_all.jpg?impolicy=hq&imwidth=730&imdensity=1

The last episode of iCON Z was filmed today in Japan and the winner group got announced. There is no group name yet, but these are the winner:

Anri

iCONZ_ANRI.jpg?imwidth=468&imdensity=1

Uwa

iCONZ_UWA.jpg?imwidth=468&imdensity=1

Ruan

iCONZ_RUAN.jpg?imwidth=468&imdensity=1

Mirano

iCONZ_MIRANO.jpg?imwidth=468&imdensity=1

Mina

iCONZ_MINA.jpg?imwidth=468&imdensity=1

Hana

iCONZ_HANA.jpg?imwidth=468&imdensity=1

Rina

iCONZ_RIA.jpg?imwidth=468&imdensity=1

"iCON Z ~Dreams For Children~" is an audition that started accepting entries in July last year. Hiroomi Tosaka (Sandaime J Soul Brothers from EXILE TRIBE), also known as ØMI, will serve as the producer for the girl group division, and selections have been made with the aim of forming a "girl group aiming for the international market" by teaming up with HYBE LABELS JAPAN, a subsidiary of the Korean company HYBE LABELS.

Initially, it was planned to form a 5-member group, but after seeing the performances of the 10 finalists, ØMI changed the number of members to a 7-member group considering the best balance and team composition. Overall evaluation was high.

On the formation of the new group, ØMI said, "I would like to carry out activities that can bring a new wind to Japan with wonderful music and the image of the group. I hope to make many dreams come true," he commented. From now on, the 7 members will enter the preparation period for the full-fledged start of the group.

Interview with ØMI

"I myself have spent about 3 years from holding auditions and planning to create a new girl group in Japan. And I feel really good to meet many talents and rough stones.

Watching the wonderful efforts and growth of all the candidates made me feel moved and grateful each time.

The members selected this time showed their talents and brilliance in a very tough competition. The audition was the goal, and when we envisioned a long artist life and a group image that will continue in the future, we entrusted our dreams to these seven girls.

From now on, they will enter a full-fledged preparation period for the start of the group. I think that I will show you a wonderful figure that can become an iCON of this era, so I would be happy if you could look forward to it.

I would like to carry out activities that can bring a new wind to Japan with wonderful music and a group image. And I hope to make many dreams come true by walking together with them and supporting and producing them."

About becoming a 7-member girl group

"Before the iCON Z gilrgroup audition, I had many meetings with the producer team, HYBE LABELS JAPAN, about the concept image of the group that will be born after this audition. It started with the aim of being a group.

During that time, I was able to see many mission stages and training sessions, and while I was directing to the recordings, a lot of ideas were born within me. With that feeling, when I saw their performance on the Final Mission stage and thought about the best balance and team, they showed an indispensable presence with their singing voice and performance. They changed my feelings and thoughts.

Even though it is difficult to be a group, I am convinced that these 7girls have irreplaceable strength, so they became a 7-member girl group."

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• HYBE Japanese girl group having more members than HYBE Korean girl groups :check-bee:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wonder what kind of sound they'll have

If Omi would go for the typical LDH style than the girls will sound most likly anything like this:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

But there is also a slight chance that the girls could have a similiar sound to Omi's own music or similiar to JPop-groups like NiziU, XG, Prikil, ... I'm just not quit sure what it could be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!