'Street Man Fighter' viewers criticize BoA for lack of expert knowledge as a judge, BoA threatens legal action

• 'Street Man Fighter' viewers criticize BoA for lack of expert knowledge as a judge, BoA threatens legal action

0000382973_001_20220921211702479.jpg

Article: "Please leave the show" 'Street Man Fighter' judge BoA receives an onslaught of hate comments from viewers

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+127] Even someone with no experience in the field can see that both teams did so well in their respective genres. Tricks did a bit better so I'm just surprised that they lost.. 🤔

2. [+128] ㅡㅡ They should've brought on a judge who is actually working in the industry and is an expert in this field. Why would you put a dance singer on the seat ㅡㅡ This show should be approached differently than how singer or idol auditions are handled!

3. [+37] I changed the channel after watching her. I admit that BoA has an impressive career but she has shown on this show that she has no skills as a judge.

4. [+47] Please leave the show!!!!

5. [+14] Change out all three of the judges. They really should've gotten a real expert like J Black for at least one of the seats 😢

6. [+51] I guess we were all thinking the same thing. I also thought Tricks was far and above better than the other and thought it was so wrong that they lost... I support Tricks~~

0003225312_001_20220921174201123.jpg

Video: BoA announces lawsuits against hate comments due to her performance as a judge on 'Street Man Fighter'

Source: TBig News via YouTube

1. [+196] She wouldn't be getting hate comments if she admitted that she made the wrong judgment and did her job right the first time..

2. [+196] Honestly, her performance as a judge has every right to be scrutinized under controversy. I'm mostly an idol fan and have never had any interest in dancers other than seeing BoA and Eunhyuk on idol versions of these shows but even I have to admit that BoA made the wrong call. Haters, however, need to lay off. BoA needs to realize that she is not fit at all to be a judge on this show and take these comments for what they are.

3. [+148] Hate comments that cross the line are wrong, yes, but what's wrong with BoA is that she thinks she's right no matter what and that she's painting the viewers who have a problem with her judgment as big fat babies who are whining over nothing. She has every right to sue hateful comments but she needs to really take a step back and look at the kind of judgment call she made instead of blindly slashing away any opinion that comes her way.

4. [+71] She has every right to sue hate commenters but as a judge, she needs to show better consistency with her words. She'll tell one person it's wrong to do it this way but tell another person that they can be a main dancer for doing that same thing. She needs to be fair to every single person but she isn't.

5. [+49] Hate comments are wrong but I hope she understands that people are also giving her actual criticism of her actions..

6. [+31] Honestly, I only noticed one or two comments out of a hundred that could count as a hate comment. What's fact here is that she has no right to call herself a judge.

7. [+104] So ridiculous that someone who doesn't even know the Tricks name is sitting in a judge seat because SM pulled some strings for her. She has no interest in the dance scene at all and she should've known to turn down this casting offer when she was invited to in the first place. If it was imperative for Mnet to have a celebrity on the seat, they should've at least had it so it was two dancer judges with one celebrity but they really put three dance singers up there who can't even dance that well to begin with ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Judges are supposed to be experts in their fields and these three are not ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+176] What's more surprising to me... is that BoA thinks so highly of herself that she's actually looking down on the viewers and making them look like pigs in the media. She posted on her story like "should Bank Two have lost then?" ㅋㅋㅋ like she really thinks everyone's mad because Bank Two made it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ No one cares who makes it in the end, we care about the process of getting to that point and making sure that everyone was judged fairly but she's busy trying to distract everyone from the main point ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+41] Her hate commenters are crossing the line but her judgment calls are also crossing the line. She absolutely refuses to admit that she is in no way qualified to be a judge. I don't even know why she's mentioning Bank Two right now ㅋㅋ

10. [+14] There are comments that are crossing the line but I do understand why she's getting hate right now... ㅜㅜ

11. [+19] What's ridiculous is that she's trying to make everyone sound like they're leaving hate comments but you can tell just from the YouTube comments that no one's crossing the line. She's not getting hate for dropping one team over the other, she's getting hate for having no standards with her judgment calls and lacking professionalism. She is not an expert in this field, which is what the public is criticizing her over. I guess she's trying to distract everyone from this by going on the defense about something unrelated? ㅋㅋㅋ Is she trying to hide the fact that she's unqualified for this job by changing the subject?

12. [+82] If an actual expert had been the judge, I don't think the results would be what they are right now

• The people insulting, sl*tshaming her and making stuff up deserve to be called out and she should sue if she can.

People giving valid criticsm about her bad judging and problematic comments? They have a right to speak.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• The people insulting, sl*tshaming her and making stuff up deserve to be called out and she should sue if she can.

People giving valid criticsm about her bad judging and problematic comments? They have a right to speak.

true, but everyone knows that she's just gonna blanket sue everyone

• true, but everyone knows that she's just gonna blanket sue everyone

I don't think she can sue everyone

In these cases lawyers will go after 1 or 2 people who really crossed the line

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't know why shes even there. This was a dumb idea and does a disservice to the groups the show and the audience.

Her being a judge would be like me hiring a plumber to be judge of a idol group debut. You see the problem here? You have entirely unqualified people doing the job that a qualified person in that field should be doing.

A better choice would have been the main dancer/ choreographer for a top GG BP Twice etc. Or top dancer.

Same with the other two judges, they are good picks but not exactly the best picks, thr best picks would have been someone like Taemin or Kai or Jay park. Or even Hoya from infinite or Sunggyu or Dongwoo of infinite.

People who are expert dancers and coreagraphers. Some of the most popular dance movies idols used today was Created by infinite. Two owned dance schools.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!