I have just realised that YG hasn't announced that Rosé is coming on March 12 on YouTube.

• Lmao amazing. Great job YG :thumbup: . Ruined the teaser rollout just to get more tickets for online concert. Now no one on YouTube still knows when she's coming back :pepe-toilet: . I don't think even blackpink got treated this bad.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they had years to prepare

im aghast at how badly the promo is rolling out

on a brighter note

she has the second bestselling female solo album on ktown4u in less than 2 days :lover4:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Huh on youtube?

I mean the date was already announced on their official social media platforms

The interaction on Twitter is really good. I'm pretty sure the fans know when she's coming back. The problem is with the inconsistency in teasers.

• This is a weird thing to complain about. Anyone who's following her knows that she's coming back on March 12. Why would you only check on YT when you can check on Rose/YG's social media...

Huh on youtube?

I mean the date was already announced on their official social media platforms

The interaction on Twitter is really good. I'm pretty sure the fans know when she's coming back. The problem is with the inconsistency in teasers.

Idc about fans the gp needs to know

• "blinks" are here saying this is fine for some reason.

Because it's a weird thing to complain about when their youtube header already has the date on it too & posters are uploaded on community too

So people on youtube definitely know.

What we should complain about the inconsistency in teasing, not knowing what to expect and not having a clear teasing schedule

14467-pasted-from-clipboard-png

14471-pasted-from-clipboard-png

• Official Post

Not really, putting the date out on their most followed platform? That should be expected.

@OP: We’re probably going to get a date with a video teaser, though I wish we had one already.

I mean as I said, if someone wanted to know the date then they can check on BP's other social media platforms. It's not that hard especially if you're already following the group.

And the date is already on the header for their YT channel so

I do think that YG has been handling this horribly but I don't think this is something to complain about.

Anyway the date will probably come out soon when YG releases another video teaser like you said.

• this is like the most inconsistent teasing on YouTube a teaser a month ago. What does a YouTube header do? Lol ridiculous no one from gp checks that

• im pretty sure when the mv teaser comes out it will be written at the end too.

anyways, the problem is the mistreatment that needs to stop.

• this is like the most inconsistent teasing on YouTube a teaser a month ago. What does a YouTube header do? Lol ridiculous no one from gp checks that

"Now no one on YouTube still knows when she's coming back" this is what you complained about in op though??? and I showed you that people on youtube will see it too, the header has the date on it, and the posters are uploaded on youtube too

And yes that's what I've been saying, the inconsistency is what we should complain about because they are basically just posting things whenever

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!