Lily being the best 4th gen main vocal for 24 minutes (covers Psycho, Butter, and akmu etc. )

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Psycho:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Butter:

Akmu:

Hello by adele:

• Goosebumps. I only watched the first two covers rn and god damn.

Jyp and Squad are dumb as hell, they could have had a team focusing on godly vocals but they choose the mixpop nonsense while jumping on the disjointed and heavy lore trends that they can't even do right. So regretful.

• she's so so so good

honestly I got mad when she did that second shouty chorus bit in Dice cause I was like noooo what a waste of that voice! anyone could do that! let her SINGGG!

• This is making me super mad rn I don’t want to watch I love you lily why why they make a 2 tt song like that just for you to shout there fking dmb and that composer is super happy for that song she made wtf

• She has amazing technique, honestly it's pretty undeniable she's the best 4th gen vocalist. But I don't really like her vocal color :( Lily's very talented though, it's just my opinion ofc

out of service

• She has amazing technique, honestly it's pretty undeniable she's the best 4th gen vocalist. But I don't really like her vocal color :( Lily's very talented though, it's just my opinion ofc

Best vocalist technically does not automatically mean most pleasant to listen to. My absolute favorite vocalists are for sure less skilled than Lily but I just love their tone. Lily is still very close to the top of that list though.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!