Galaxy vs Galaxy

• i have a one plus . but did use Samsung for a long time

you?

Samsung phones are the superior ones. I respect Apple users but I don't think I'll ever get an Apple phone myself. Sure, Apple is really trendy with the phone designs and AirPods, but I never really liked the Apple interface and I hear they break really easily (I know this because most teenagers that had a phone when I was in junior high had an iPhone.)

Plus, my family is a Samsung family. We've always used Samsungs for our phones. I think the only Apple products we'd had were iPads which are pretty nice. I actually like iPads more than Samsung tablets.

Since my parents weren't looking to invest a lot of money into a phone for my brother and me, we both have a Samsung S10e (our parents' phones are probably about $800 each while ours were only just over $100 on Amazon). It's an older and smaller phone, but maybe only a few years older than the current generation and it can do anything that a standard smartphone can do.

It's a big step up from my old S7 phone that I lost...and the S7+ that I got after it. And then my free AT&T trashy smartphone came to us for free because they were canceling 3G and the S7 was so old that it had that. The biggest downside to the AT&T phone was that the camera was terrible. We went to Disney World in Winter 2021, and I tried taking pictures and they were so bad...I would love to go again so I can take higher-quality pictures. My current phone camera is soooo much better.

Also, my brother got his first phone which is the same type as my current one. It's good for me because he used to want to use my phone so much to text his friends. We were able to figure out how to get text messaging on his tablet but it had to go through my phone and I didn't always want to see his conversations. It's good for him because he's in multiple extracurriculars and he's able to text his friends and play his own games while not intruding on my mom's or my phone.
    He's only 12 but that's around the time I got my first phone...though he got his a few weeks ago, while I got my first phone the Christmas of the year I turned 13.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I'll second that. the only apple product i have is an ipad and airpods

• I'll second that. the only apple product i have is an ipad and airpods

LOL I'm glad you agree :cryingr:

Also, just curious, what network provider do you use for your computer/laptop (if you have one)

Windows will always be better than everything else. Though they force us to use Google Chromebooks for school lol

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• LOL I'm glad you agree :cryingr:

Also, just curious, what network provider do you use for your computer/laptop (if you have one)

Windows will always be better than everything else. Though they force us to use Google Chromebooks for school lol

I'm not sure it will be helpful since I'm from india and you are from us(right?)

but I'll tell you anyway. i have a jio fiber for my laptop and VI connection for my phone

• I'm not sure it will be helpful since I'm from india and you are from us(right?)

but I'll tell you anyway. i have a jio fiber for my laptop and VI connection for my phone

Ohh OOPS lmaooo...sorry! I messed up...(I left my brain at school today lmao)

I meant operating system, not network provider! Silly me :cryingr:

Like Apple, Linux, Windows, etc. ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!