Downsides of facial contouring surgery discussed through Kang Min Kyung's latest photos

• Downsides of facial contouring surgery discussed through Kang Min Kyung's latest photos

20220829062628_PuzuQIOFni.png

Video: Kang Minkyung's plastic surgery turns for the worse, shocking current look

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+397] Jang Wonyoung's future ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+123] She's really good at editing her pictures

3. [+163] Any plastic surgery involving bones seems like a bad idea

4. [+69] Aigoo... I don't think even people in their forties look as bad as her lately.. what a shame

5. [+73] There are a lot of celebrities who get facial contouring surgery but I think she's gotten a bit too much of this and that and it's all crumbling in on her now

6. [+122] You can tell that her face is starting to sag on her Insta photos.. like her skin is separating from her facial bones. It's even more apparent in video ㅠㅠ she's beginning to age too fast

7. [+217] I've noticed that the celebrities who got their jaws shaved start to age hard once they hit their thirties... Hwang Jung Eum, Kim Ah Joong, Yoo In Na, Park Min Young, Taeyeon, etc etc..

- [+117] Yeah, their faces get longer and you can tell the surgery start to break down

8. [+35] So that's what she looks like without lighting.. it's really bad. She looks like she's in her forties...

9. [+209] Wow, that picture is quite shocking

10. [+75] I think that's why i've been preferring more natural face shapes like Jennie and Sullyoon these days. Karina, Winter, Chun Yiseul, and Lee Eun Hae have such an obvious plastic look to them.. People who don't get surgery have an added bonus of that confident, self esteem aura to them

- [+34] Karina has a face shape bestowed upon her by the gods, she is natural

- [+7] Karina's face shape is a wall.. plastic surgery could never recreate it

11. [+47] I think the pictures are from the day of a procedure which is why she looks so swollen.. I always found it odd how she looks gorgeous in her pictures but whatever in videos..

12. [+61] So hard to make it these days without plastic surgery ㅠ I don't think there's a fourth generation idol who hasn't gone under the knife

- [+33] New Jeans

- [+40] Actually, there are quite a few naturals like Sullyoon or New Jeans. I think fourth generation visuals are better than third.

- [+16] Ahn Yoojin's natural too. I've always liked her but she has that innocent look that only natural faces have.

13. [+182] #1 When you shave bone structures, it separates itself from the muscles and fat so your face ends up sagging which requires further lifting procedures. #2 Lifting procedures basically burn your fat so you end up needing fat transfers or more fillers. #3 fillers can sag or not settle in the right areas which require you to melt them down and get it done again, which can end up making you look like the Sunpoonggi ajumma. #3 it's all high risk for high return in the end

14. [+20] Think of facial contouring surgery as skinning a chicken. If you separate the bone from the skin, can you ever attach them back together again? All surgeons do is take the skin off, shave down the bone, and then stitch the skin back together.. you can't expect the bone to attach back to the muscles like it did before. Can you also imagine the pain that a full face lift requires? ㅜㅜ

15. [+150] Facial contouring surgery was huge back in 2010 and I'm sure the women who underwent it are in pain dealing with the side effects of it now;;; jaw surgery was always meant as a fix for uneven jaws to the point where it's difficult for the patient to even chew properly, it was never meant for procedures like this

16. [+27] I remember giving up on the surgery when the clinic told me taht you can't separate skin from bone and then expect them to atteach to each other again... She's only her thirties, it's a pity that she's changed this much ㅜㅜ

• hmm... not like I disagree that plastic surgery can be dangerous, but I think these Knetz are exaggerating how old she looks, and I don't think she looks bad either. She's in her 30s; ofc she's not going to look like someone like Karina.

I think she has a problem with styling. The difference in color between her neck and her face is very obvious. Her makeup is much too cakey and makes her look pale. I know some people associate white skin with being young or "glowing," but to me, she looks sick.

It looks like she isn't wearing any contour or blush, and the powder is covering up the natural colors of her face. It makes her face lack dimension. Also, her eyebrows don't suit her at all. They should be thinner. Thick eyebrows are for people with strong jawlines / cheekbones. The heavy eyeliner and mascara also makes her eyes look smaller, which makes the eyebrow situation worse, and highlights the fat on the cheeks.

The outfit is also unfitting. Crop tops are for young women, and pastel pink isn't a mature color.

Kang Min-kyung - Wikipedia

She looks amazing here. She's wearing a mature outfit, the bangs distract from her eyebrows and the shorter cut help frame her face, she has more color in her face, and her eyeliner isn't too heavy.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!