BORN PINK non-blink honest rating/review

• Disclaimer: I am not humble with ratings :D i basically never give 10, rarely 9, and honestly not 8 that often either. these are very short because i'm supposed to do my assignment that is actually very important in determining whether i will fail to get my diploma or not but i have no motivation so i'm doing this :) please don't hate me

1. Pink Venom- 7/10 - not a fan of the bridge or the rap breakdown after the first chorus

2. Shut Down - 7/10 - like the chill vibe. would have liked a tiny bit of variation in the instrumental

3. Typa Girl - 8/10 - the fast rap part after the second chorus is a bit off-putting, had it not been for that i would have given it a

4. Yeah Yeah Yeah - 9/10 - honestly really enjoyed this. the slow fade ending gave me 2010 throwbacks tho

5. Hard to Love - 8/10 - has a timeless feeling to it yk?

6. The Happiest Girl - 10/10 - I DIDNT KNOW JISOO HAD THAT VOCAL TONE?? my jaw was on the floor :) ok so i really like this song

7. Tally - 7/10 - jisoo is slaying in this one too??? seriously love the lyrics here, tho not the instrumental too much

8. Ready For Love - 7/10 - the chorus isn't all that, a bit generic. love lisa's rap part here tho

Overall: positively surprised, thought it'd be at least one song i strongly disliked which it wasn't. i think i prefer The album over Born pink though. but it might as well be personal preference as the bsides on Born pink mostly consisted of pop rock-ish tracks with some major old-school hip-hop influences, something that is not in favor with me :)

• I don't know if a words coming from virtual stranger could motivate you, but here I will shout out to you

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

so i ended up asking for an extension because i literally started crying just looking at the word document, but thank u lots kind stranger cuz i managed to actually do something thanks to u xd

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!