THE ALBUM>>>>> BORN PINK

• The Album definitely takes the cake than Born Pink for me. I really loved Pink Venom and was excited for Born Pink’s release but was left quite disappointed. I only like Pink Venom, Typa Girl, Yeah Yeah Yeah and Hard To Love. Meanwhile I loved every song on The Album aside from Bet You Wanna.

the resident tzubin shipper

• I never thought I would say this but

born pink>>>the album

the album has songs that I like but also songs that I don't love and I don't like ice cream so there's that

type a girl, tally and the happiest girl are my new trinity lol followed by shut down and yeah yeah yeah

I like PV but it became my least favorite lol and I consider hard to love part of Rosé's discography it's a nice song tho

• Born Pink is nice and easy to listen to but kind of mild compared to The Album, which was loaded with standouts. You won't really dislike anything in Born Pink but it won't really leave you with a strong impression either.

All in all, I agree with this

The winners will the concert goers who will get a good mix of the album and born pink which will be a good balance..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Born pink is a better project on first listen, but the approach (TT worthy tracks) to 'The Album' was better for an 8-song album. If born pink had 4 more songs with 2 TT worthy tracks, I believe it wouldn't have been debatable. What Born Pink lacks are probably TT type tracks, Yeah x3 (although, it still lacks something) might have been the better TT to shut down imo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!