Kim Jaejoong - "Nobody Like You" : BOP vs FLOP

• What do you think? 7

1. BOP (3) 43%
    2. FLOP (0) 0%
    3. BLOP (4) 57%

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• luckyStarLight

Changed the title of the thread from “Kim Jaejoong: "Nobody Like You" : BOP vs FLOP” to “Kim Jaejoong - "Nobody Like You" : BOP vs FLOP”.
  • voted blop for now but I need to listen to it with headphones

• The song jsut feels too basic to me,

This is the first time he release something like this for his korean comeback title track (something happy / bright concept idk how to explain it it's like sunshine compared to his other title tracks :teeheek:)

his first bright concept was his japanese debut album (if you're interested)

• honestly he shines the most in ballads and rock. My fav is prob I Want To Ask You or Broken Mirror.

I actually wish those 2 were double title tracks. I can see them charting because koreans love ballads, and also Jaejoong sounds especially like an angel in them.

Jaejoong is an angel.

KEEP TALKING WE SHUT YOU DOWN.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!