Ex-lover of married actress she had affair with to have a press conference, proclaims he still loves her

• source: https://www.allkpop.com/articl…erence-he-still-loves-her

A married actress in her 50s is being sued by her former lover, who she allegedly had an affair with. According to him, he divorced believing the actress would also divorce her husband, and he claims to have given her financial support, a car as a gift, and monetary help for her children's schooling. However, she ended up breaking up with him instead.

In a telephone interview with media outlets, he expressed, "I'm going to hold a press conference next week and tell you everything. I'm going to solve the injustice I feel like that." On his lawsuit against the actress, he stated, "I'm not asking for money for no reason. I'm asking for her to return the money I gave her. I still love her. I hope she doesn't get hurt."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• a gift is a gift

a gift with conditions is not a gift - more like a contract or a loan lol

He's a fool but at least he divorced his spouse and took some responsibility, she stepped out of her marriage secretly, got everything she could out of this man and abandoned him (he's a fool so I'm not that sorry for him) without her family knowing she was doing those things so I feel sorry for her husband and kids

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• He's a fool but at least he divorced his spouse and took some responsibility, she stepped out of her marriage secretly, got everything she could out of this man and abandoned him (he's a fool so I'm not that sorry for him) without her family knowing she was doing those things so I feel sorry for her husband and kids

a fool and their money are soon parted

• "I'm not asking for money for no reason. I'm asking for her to return the money I gave her. I still love her. I hope she doesn't get hurt."

That bothers me so much, I read the full statement and OOOOF there is so much OOOF. Homie.... you and her nearly ruined families with your little affair and now you are mad she chose to back track to save hers? You are suing her over gifts you gave her as her lover but are trying to say you love her and don't want her hurt.... Am I understanding this right? You are mad and suing her because she chose to end this situationship, and go back home, yet you are trying to gaslight and say you love her as you drag her through courts over gifts? :itzy2: So because she decided to work things out with her spouse, whomever she is, you are mad and tantruming? :uh-uh-bunny: Homie first of all y'all should not have been doing what yous was doing to begin with but to each their own I guess. I honestly think cheating in general is disgusting but if she decided to work things out with her other half and there's kids involved, I cannot be really mad at her for trying to avoid a divorce. :itzy10: This whole thing is just ICK

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

rkWpk4L.png

• Trashy people doing trashy things

I only feel sorry for their families specially the kids

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!