Stray Kids working with different producers in the title track for the first time since God's Menu

• 564xz7T.gif 564xz7T.gif 564xz7T.gif

The end of an era?

You served us well, queens

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• I already looked them up and i believe theyre going to give me a beat that will tickle my brain. I am very much looking forward to it

• I already looked them up and i believe theyre going to give me a beat that will tickle my brain. I am very much looking forward to it

I'm sure 3RACHA will give it SKZ's flavor, but looking at the other producers work (GOT7's Eclipse, 2PM's Champagne, Sunmi's Burn), It's different for them. It's exciting to imagine how the combination will be.

• I'm sure 3RACHA will give it SKZ's flavor, but looking at the other producers work (GOT7's Eclipse, 2PM's Champagne, Sunmi's Burn), It's different for them. It's exciting to imagine how the combination will be.

I'm honestly quite excited. Although, the tracks I'm super hyped for are Give Me Your TMI and Superboard.

• I'm honestly quite excited. Although, the tracks I'm super hyped for are Give Me Your TMI and Superboard.

Also, now that I've typed 'Superboard', it sounds like 'Super Bored'. I wonder if it's intentional...

• I feel like gods menu, back door, and thunderous are the heavier edm banger trifecta.

While Maniac and Case 143 will be part of a poppier SKZ side trifecta.
    Case 143 will be a funky pop/trap/rap track, I can feel it.
    6JcPvF5.gif

The aesthetics, the colors, their clothes in that leaked filming they were doing are indicating a poppier direction, so far.

If the background music that starts at 1:43 is from the title track, then I definitely see you having a point

• I'm sure 3RACHA will give it SKZ's flavor, but looking at the other producers work (GOT7's Eclipse, 2PM's Champagne, Sunmi's Burn), It's different for them. It's exciting to imagine how the combination will be.

i didnt even know about those works ;( but i looked up 3scape and Producing lab and one is more on the edm/house side and the other one does hard hitting beats but overall both can do intricate productions which is very skz like <3 either way it's going to have 3racha print all over it

Im getting really excited about give me your tmi bc it's the side effects producer and ive liked what he's done lately

• i didnt even know about those works ;( but i looked up 3scape and Producing lab and one is more on the edm/house side and the other one does hard hitting beats but overall both can do intricate productions which is very skz like <3 either way it's going to have 3racha print all over it

Im getting really excited about give me your tmi bc it's the side effects producer and ive liked what he's done lately

I didn't know they officially released their own stuff! I thought you were talking about their work for other artists. I will search about it :aespa19:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!