WEIRDEST Debuts This Year...Like Why?

• Rozy "The AI Idol"

Rozy_feature-image-scaled.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kang So-yeon (from Single's Inferno. Technically a redebut since she was actually in a co-ed group before)

uZJRGHn9ndU6tQ7s06tqG6wxm8d91OeV_ib5AIaHxq7g1nxjcHzVkmmxjwivXDhgdgWPve6tbXWiIufGxb4XvPBL_vX17ez2VX_EBBPx7fPINA=w1200-h630-rj-pp-e365

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• Well I guess with an AI you can get rid of the problematic voice and replace her without much fuss and spend zero on appearances... I really hope this does not catch on as a thing, I would hate for 'AI Idols' to be normality

Gonna be honest I think "AI-Idol" is stand in for "Ghost Singer/writer/producer"

Most of these AI idols aren't AI at all or AI in the ways that count.

Etern!ity used Deepfake to draw on faces onto "puppets" (ghost dancers; dancers whose faces were replaced) but that in no way contributes creatively unless uncanny valley was their theme)

Rozy seems to just have a digital appearance online rather than anything inherently AI.

Even seraphine was just a hand drawn digital art piece portfolio with real singers doing the singing.

Until you Midjourney levels of AI I doubt these efforts have the right to be called AI.

• idk, Rozy also has this dance video, which makes me think eventually, they will actually try to hold performances (if people actually bite and seem like they'd spend money on her).

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• idk, Rozy also has this dance video, which makes me think eventually, they will actually try to hold performances (if people actually bite and seem like they'd spend money on her).

Its going to have to be augmented reality at least....

I think they're going to have a tough road ahead.

I mean I bet kpop fans aren't going to settle for a league of legends worlds show where the 3d elements are only visible after the fact when uploaded to youtube.

• Okay but why wouldnt they name the AI idok “AIDOL” or “AI DOLLs” like id stan

I think the idol thing was an after thought?

She was originally just supposed to be an influencer. Like brands would use her image instead of irl people.

But, I guess she got popular enough that they were like...ya know what...lmao?

But honestly, they pretty much highjacked Karina's whole image for her appearance. Once Karina starts taking brand deals, why would anyone want to use the bootleg version?

But, my guess is using her image is much cheaper than what SM would charge.

• She looks like a poor mans Suzy with a lazy eye and Yeji’s hair from Dalla Dalla

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!