Will rose get more then one single album?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It says first single album would you say that if it was only one? Could also just mean that its her first single album and maybe more to come in the future but would hope that would be be a mini album.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Could also just mean that its her first single album and maybe more to come in the future but would hope that would be be a mini album.

We're still on Jennie's first single 2 years later so no.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• We're still on Jennie's first single 2 years later so no.

External Content twitter.com

First single not the same as first album and that was a different time but lets see ;p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!