Another day another cancellation of a Chinese star (Ding Zeren)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

Ding Zeren Exposed By Fansite for Cheating on Girlfriends, Hooking Up with Fans, Shading Fellow NEXT Members, Wang Yibo, and More
    NEXT member, Ding Zeren (丁泽仁), became the #1 hot search topic on July 28 when one of his fansites, exposed his alleged misdeeds. Ding Zeren’s oldest and…
    38jiejie.com

NEXT’s Ding Zeren Apologizes for Speaking Badly about His Members and Others, Filed Police Report on Fansite Owner for Emotional Abuse and Blackmail
    NEXT member, Ding Zeren (丁泽仁), has been trending lately because his fansite that exposed him for his personal life and talking badly about his fellow members…
    38jiejie.com

:melon_think:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Ding Dong

lol

External Content www.youtube.com

• What did he do

back in china, his company is accused of launching a (nearly successful) smear campaign

A lot of cnetizens online point out that he might be copying another Chinese celebrity Xiao Zhan step for step, move for move. Do an army movie, Do an army movie, etc&etc.

infamous for mediocre acting skills, ( one of his roles was a silent mysterious type because the director apparently was so fed up with his inability to act but couldn't kick him because of the insane funding that his company brought)

Also his lack of body hair and stunted leg growth are major signs of hormone blocker usage, most cnetz think it was for his time in UNIQ to keep looking boyish.

Also his TV shows tank hard.

TL;DR even if he was upstanding, his career is not a topic of discussion.

Oh and one of the companies he did an ad for apparently had egregious food safety violations.

Keep in mind though that this is through the grapevine though. The chain of information goes that my mom has an old chinese phone number that allows her to access chinese weibo (yes its also split like tiktok/douyin) and she shows me articles she finds hilarious etc. a few of them happened to place wang yibo as the center of attention for adverse reasons. Her sources seem solid ( screenshots of live updates, original photos, named officials, etc.)

• Hormone usage claim sounds like an insane thing to claim about somebody. Everything else aside, are people alright? Some people have less body hair.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Hormone usage claim sounds like an insane thing to claim about somebody. Everything else aside, are people alright? Some people have less body hair.

no like aside from his body hair

his bone structure is insanely weird like something had to happen for it to get to that point weird.

either way if you really read into it he's a walking bag of yellow flags. none are red yet but with so many yellows its just weird.

Anyway my schtick is that he weird. Not much to stan him for and his company shady af. Dunno about himself.

Edit: yes i'm shitting on yuehua, but this is yuehua in china, not subject to much rules as long as there is money to be passed around (chinese officials are easily corrupted.)

• His bone structure isn't insanely weird? Everything else aside (he sounds shitty), I'm not standing for comments like that. Speculating that he took hormone blockers is where I draw the line.

mKl7Ghm.png

• His bone structure isn't insanely weird? Everything else aside (he sounds shitty), I'm not standing for comments like that. Speculating that he took hormone blockers is where I draw the line.

just repeating what I hear.

I can't tell myself; I haven't looked into it at all aside from what my mom shows me.

Tbh I don't think hormone blockers are all that taboo... just that they become so when forced on someone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!