Have minji fans brainwashed themselves into believing she’s popular?

• It’s starting to get very odd with the way they are pushing her popularity on allkpop anons but she’s still nugu in South Korea still

Oh my girl members are more popular than her and they fell off

Approved the thread.
  • It’s starting to get very odd with the way they are pushing her popularity on allkpop anons

they as in u its just u

i am convinced this is all just from one person

• I agree OP the hype is crazy fake

If you noticed Koreans never include her when they mention top 4th gen girl groups all I hear them mention in yujin she’s crazy popular now but her fans claiming she’s more popular than yujin

• OP, she just breathes. Go back and hype up your own it girls instead of hyping up Minji constantly in Anon lol

• seems like NJ haters are talking way more about Minji than her fans though?

so clearly she's popular lol

• seems like NJ haters are talking way more about Minji than her fans though?

so clearly she's popular lol

anon posts predict for popularity, especially when it happens in between releases

If you noticed Koreans never include her when they mention top 4th gen girl groups all I hear them mention in yujin she’s crazy popular now but her fans claiming she’s more popular than yujin

So much OP replying to OP, forgot to switch accounts?? lol

Why are u replying to yourself?And where's the craze? She's not even touching kazuha's hype let alone yujin.

ok OP we know you're an ive stan and wonyoung/yujin are still best girls and much more popular. now leave minji and new jeans alone.

Another anon exposing themselves lol too funny

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!