Girl Crush is allowing 2005 liner Hayun to perform with them without safety shorts and doing sexy concepts

• Girl Crush are wrong for adding her to the group, especially since they knew and did it anyway, but it sounds like they're just enabling behavior that's already pretty typical for her. She needs an intervention that goes beyond whatever trashy dance troupe she happens to be in. Kick her out of Girl Crush and she'll just find somewhere else to do this.

• Girl Crush are wrong for adding her to the group, especially since they knew and did it anyway, but it sounds like they're just enabling behavior that's already pretty typical for her. She needs an intervention that goes beyond whatever trashy dance troupe she happens to be in. Kick her out of Girl Crush and she'll just find somewhere else to do this.

Rumor was that she got kicked out of BLAZE for doing inappropriate streams at 15 so you're right that her being kicked out of this group wouldn't do much but they're still exploiting her regardless. The group is self-managed and the women don't care. They closed off their comments to weather the storm and then resumed activities with her like nothing happened.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• It makes me so mad. And I'm even madder that this didn't really make an impact in South Korea, where the highly inappropriate situation with Hayun is happening to begin with. Insight wrote an article about it iirc, and I respect them for calling out the situation, and there was one pann or theqoo post about it and it ended there.

Because Girl Crush is barely a real group to begin, they're mainly an adult performance group and those are basically a dime a dozen.

People are more likely to look down on Hayun for being "cheap" than call out everyone in her life that's clearly failing this young girl

• The fact that she's out of school makes it even worse because even teachers can't act as a support system or some kind of safety for her. She's literally being isolated from any responsible adult and is being left in the hands of people who are exploiting her. This is basically a crime at this point, the fact that no one is investigating this is shady as hell when you consider the fact that this has blown up on social media. All the adults involved are absolutely awful people

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!