Can any group flex in their lyrics like Blackpink?

• Flex lyrics can be cringy but Blackpink always make it iconic: “waving the Coco”, “designer crimes or it wouldn't be me“, “check that money making bank account number”. Can any other group pull off flexing?

Approved the thread.
  • Flex lyrics can be cringy but Blackpink always make it iconic: “waving the Coco”, “designer crimes or it wouldn't be me“, “check that money making bank account number”. Can any other group pull off flexing?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I pray to god everyday that groups I like will never do that kind of cringe and tacky “flex” in their songs <X Truly successful and secure people will never feel the need to proclaim they’re successful. They just are indisputably successful and it shows without the need to claim they are.

Similarly only ignorant people like to brag how smart they are. Truly smart people will know they’re ignorant of many things and never claim they’re so smart

• Truly successful and secure people will never feel the need to proclaim they’re successful.

as if you would know what truly successful and secure people do. its literally just music, any group can flex if they want to, granted if they have something to back it up.

not exactly kpop, but in big naughty's song romantic symphony, both changmo and jp were flexing and i liked both their verses a lot.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Flexing like that is hella cringe

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I pray to god everyday that groups I like will never do that kind of cringe and tacky “flex” in their songs <X Truly successful and secure people will never feel the need to proclaim they’re successful. They just are indisputably successful and it shows without the need to claim they are.

Similarly only ignorant people like to brag how smart they are. Truly smart people will know they’re ignorant of many things and never claim they’re so smart

Please wake up. A lot of rap culture is like that. If your faves aren’t rappers, leave

• Wavin the Coco? Someone post that insta vid of them copying other rapper's lyrics

• Male rappers are known for flexing in their songs. It's no different in kpop. All of YG's groups (expect Treasuremaybe? idk) have done it. BTS does it as well.

• Please wake up. A lot of rap culture is like that. If your faves aren’t rappers, leave

and who said i liked rap culture? all that boasting and bragging is cringe as shit

as if you would know what truly successful and secure people do. its literally just music, any group can flex if they want to, granted if they have something to back it up.

did i say they can’t flex if they want to? they can flex whatever they want just like i can judge them for it however i want. your clapback is so weak it’s laughable. as expected of a fandom whose bark is bigger than bite just like the idols they stan

• The only thing they flex about is Celine and coco chanel. It's so embarrassing.

• pretty savage lyrics was one big giant flex. BP best flex song imo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!