no but it is the way BIG HIT created an entire blog, fictional characters, flower and storyline to tease BTS LY comeback

• This was before we even knew the album was gonna be called LOVE YOURSELF

Anyway

It started with a random Twitter post by JIN with a bouquet of flowers that don't even exist

post-2738-0-30105600-1568682208.gif

captioned 'SMERALDO'

Then ARMY discover a blog randomly on the internet about a flower shop owner called Testesso (literally translated to Yourself in italian) wanting to open a shop and sell these non existent flowers that were discovered on BTS début date like ???

;(

So ARMY was like "coincidence or nah??"

Then some Twitter ARMY checked out the source of the page and it had LOVE YOURSELF in it

Then we start reading the flower shop owner's blog telling us about his journey to Italy and about how he found the flowers and how Smeraldo in Flower Language means 'the truth that couldn't be told'

And how he is going to open up shop in SEPTEMBER on literally BTS comeback date??

DimGraciousGrub-max-1mb.gif

Then when the boys dropped the album we find a song on it called THE TRUTH UNTOLD written from the perspective of the Main Character in Testesso's story, I mean ??

I remember being so mind blown I was shouting in my bro's ear saying

"THERE AINT NOBODY LIKE THEEEM"

nhanh-l%C3%AAn-l%E1%BA%B9l%C3%AAn.gif

when he don't even care about K-pop like that ;(

[new signature coming soon but in the meantime, read the facts below]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!