An Old Korean Pop Recommendation

• An Old Korean Pop Recommendation

Not technically kpop in the "idol entertainment" sense.

But Korean popular music nonetheless.

From Kang San Eh, a Korean folk rock singer. 1998.

One of my favorites. Makes me stop and contemplate.

Hope you like it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As a 32 year old, I was too young to know them. They are a korean pop/rock band that debuted in the early 90's and for their 3rd album, they added a female vocalist, which was the lead in the song.

Really love it. I'll have to copy the name and try to find them here when I get on my computer later.

Thanks for sharing!

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!