Can yall just let blinks rant in peace

• So as most of yall know YG released a statement regarding Rosé’s solo, and in that statement he confirmed that Rosé was only releasing two songs, "Gone", which she already performed during the online concert, and "TBD", so basically a single album.

Of course we were disappointed in the amount of songs since Rosie has been waiting for 2 years to release her music.

(And this didn’t just happen this time, it happens everytime blinks rant about blackpink’s lack of content/comebacks.) Someone made a thread complaining about Rosé only getting to release 2 songs and comparing it to other male idols that released their albums. And of course here came the people telling us to be grateful and to suck it up, and that we should already be grateful that we’re getting new songs.

First of all why are you even using the plural? We’re only getting ONE new song, that’s all YG let her release.

Second of all, just because we’re complaining doesn’t mean we’re not grateful for the songs that we’ll be getting (cause we’ll be streaming our asses off), we’re just disappointed about the lack of songs and about how Yg cut her album in half.

"YG always does that, get over it" Bitch what?!?? So we can’t complain cause YG always mistreats them?!?? Please if you’re gonna say some stupid shit like that don’t even bother replying. Just let us complain, of course you’ll tell us to get over it cause it’s not affecting you, if it’s not affecting you please shut tf up. YG always gets our hope us up just to disappoint us in any way he can.

"Other YG groups have been treated worse" Come talk to me when your faves went through a 1 year and 4 months hiatus without any content other than Instagram pictures just for their comeback to keep getting delayed, and then getting their DEBUT album after 4 years to get cut in half and only getting 8 new songs.

To sum it up, please let us complain without telling us how to feel cause yall are annoying as fuck.

• Official Post

I understand the frustration but some of y'all are straight up BASHING groups like Treasure, iKON, etc, and that's not okay. You can voice your frustrations without having to bash or shade the other groups, it's literally not their fault that YG prefers them over BP.

Anyway other than that, I agree but YG stans will be YG stans. YG is really a bad company, we literally haven't even gotten the preorders for Rose solo eye-

• I understand the frustration but some of y'all are straight up BASHING groups like Treasure, iKON, etc, and that's not okay. You can voice your frustrations without having to bash or shade the other groups, it's literally not their fault that YG prefers them over BP.

Any other than that, I agree but YG stans will be YG stans.

I 100% agree with the first part. But a lot of times it’s not even YG stans to get over it, a lot of times it’s other fandoms who have beef with us and a one sided beef with the pinks and they’re just trying to excuse their mistreatment just to get on out nerves

• Paragraphs, please discover them.

And of course Blinks can complain about BP's lack of content, but if you want to stan them, this is what you're getting. If you like BP, they just don't do content. You can complain about it, but it won't change what YG releases or what their marketing strategy is. They'll still starve the fandom to force them to buy the single album the band has, and force them to stream the meager content they have so they can crow about numbers later. If you want to stan a YG group, this is what you're buying. You can complain about it for sure, but when it's working because you're stanning, YG isn't going to change their strategy. It has to stop making money before the company changes their behaviour.

• true...

alot of people wonder why alot of blinks dont want to support another YG group

well they make it hard to do that with all of those unfair treatment for 4 years

• Paragraphs, please discover them.

And of course Blinks can complain about BP's lack of content, but if you want to stan them, this is what you're getting. If you like BP, they just don't do content. You can complain about it, but it won't change what YG releases or what their marketing strategy is. They'll still starve the fandom to force them to buy the single album the band has, and force them to stream the meager content they have so they can crow about numbers later. If you want to stan a YG group, this is what you're buying. You can for sure complain about it for sure, but when it's working because you're stanning, YG isn't going to change their strategy.

I agree with u but i’m just trying to tell other fandoms to stop telling us how to feel about BP’s lack of content

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!