First Mortal Kombat Film Images

• StCatMouse

Changed the title of the thread from “First Mortal Kombat film images” to “First Mortal Kombat Film Images”.
  • Looks faithful to the video game. Hopefully it wont be as bad as other live action video game movies like Monster Hunter.

Yeah at least it's not directed by Paul W.S. Anderson nor is Milla Jovovich portraying a completely made-up character for the film.

• It looks like they gave this one a real budget. That makes me happy, I used to compete in ESL's MK tournaments before I moved where I live now and prob will again when I move as I will have faster WiFi. I did not realize AllKpop had so many fellow Kombat fans on it. I hope that since they have so much more of a budget that we get a great video game film for the first time in a long time. :happyr:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Oh... So they're doing a recent one cool.

I still remember the 1995 one....lol

oh...... well the sequel to the 1995 is umm... def something else. I usually stick to the TV show that everyone forgot about WB making in 2011 Mortal Kombat Legacy it is good because it has a great cast, good writing and actually pays attention to the source.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• It looks like they gave this one a real budget. That makes me happy, I used to compete in ESL's MK tournaments before I moved where I live now and prob will again when I move as I will have faster WiFi. I did not realize AllKpop had so many fellow Kombat fans on it. I hope that since they have so much more of a budget that we get a great video game film for the first time in a long time. :happyr:

When you win ESL give us a shout out, alright?

Out of all the fighting games, the NetherRealm ones is where I suck the most. Even back in the day, I can't wrap my head around the idea of a dedicated block button. Probably one the reasons why I suck at Soulcalibur as well. And something about the movement and the timing of the combos. I can't describe it well but it feels different to me. Probably because I was weaned on Street Fighter and eventually Tekken. Don't get me wrong, I keep buying their games and I love both MK and Injustice, outside of the (K)combat, they're the only ones that bother to craft a decent and coherent story around their fighting games but I don't know, I seemed to have plateaued a long time ago.

• When you win ESL give us a shout out, alright?

Out of all the fighting games, the NetherRealm ones is where I suck the most. Even back in the day, I can't wrap my head around the idea of a dedicated block button. Probably one the reasons why I suck at Soulcalibur as well. And something about the movement and the timing of the combos. I can't describe it well but it feels different to me. Probably because I was weaned on Street Fighter and eventually Tekken. Don't get me wrong, I keep buying their games and I love both MK and Injustice, outside of the (K)combat, they're the only ones that bother to craft a decent and coherent story around their fighting games but I don't know, I seemed to have plateaued a long time ago.

I will try and if I win I will give that shout out. I placed 60th overall in 2018 and I am a little rusty so I am scared to jump right back into it. I may start with the rookie tourneys first to learn the new moves for 11 as I was offered to, and then once I get a hang again move to the intermediate again. I love the new designs but for 11 they threw all the standard key patterns out the window and revamped all of it. So, some moves that I had memorized for over a decade on certain characters were switched completely. mildly annoyed. I did start playing Tekken 7 recently as someone gifted it to me to stream but I have yet to stream it for my twitch yet. oppss

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• I will try and if I win I will give that shout out. I placed 60th overall in 2018 and I am a little rusty so I am scared to jump right back into it. I may start with the rookie tourneys first to learn the new moves for 11 as I was offered to, and then once I get a hang again move to the intermediate again. I love the new designs but for 11 they threw all the standard key patterns out the window and revamped all of it. So, some moves that I had memorized for over a decade on certain characters were switched completely. mildly annoyed. I did start playing Tekken 7 recently as someone gifted it to me to stream but I have yet to stream it for my twitch yet. oppss

What's your Twitch channel if I may ask? I'm broke like heck right now to sub but I'll give you a follow :D

Others might as well too :D

• What's your Twitch channel if I may ask? I'm broke like heck right now to sub but I'll give you a follow :D

Others might as well too :D

Oh ummm well, for now until I move I generally can only stream on Saturday nights but My Twitch is there. I have an eevee/pokemon themed stream set up and stream fighting games, RPGs, horror games, visual novels and some really bad ps2 licensed games <3

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!