First Korean Beatboxer to appear on American Talk Show.....

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One of the most popular "Musical" beatboxer in the world

Probably his most famous video

The biggest flex is you making music using nothing but your voice IN FRONT OF CLASSICAL MUSICIANS

He got a nice voice.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• He is amazing but can we talk about how cute the Translator was, i mean his reactions ^^

Bigman seems to have a open persona to, he looked pretty comfortable considering that this was an interview in a different country.

• He is amazing but can we talk about how cute the Translator was, i mean his reactions ^^

Bigman seems to have a open persona to, he looked pretty comfortable considering that this was an interview in a different country.

Oh yeah. BigMan seems like a good guy.

He does Instagram lives almost daily. They're quite fun.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I was exposed to him through The (Legendary) Roots live performances.

Hmmm. I don't know what is he doing right now but hope he is doing good, he inspired a lot of people.

Last I saw him performing is here

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!