Why are Taeyeon's Japanese tracks so underrated?

• Stay and Voice are such great songs. Might be some of my favorites among her title tracks.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Taeyeon amazing as always.

Check out her latest JP release too

External Content youtu.be

• Taeyeon amazing as always.

Check out her latest JP release too

External Content youtu.be

I liked this one as well.

• True. Most Japanese releases of Kpop groups are not as hyped as their Korean releases.

I was obsessed with Signal in 2019

External Content open.spotify.com

• True. Most Japanese releases of Kpop groups are not as hyped as their Korean releases.

I was obsessed with Signal in 2019

External Content open.spotify.com

It's weird, SNSD is like the only group where I think their Japanese discography rivals their Korean one. And Taeyeon continues the tradition of having amazing Japanese songs.

• Voice is really good. It's common that people don't care about the japanese songs, don't understand why. Twice have a lot of japanese songs I like.

• Voice, Rescue Me, I'm the Greatest, I do, Sorrow, Signal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!