Hey, Lyrics Lovers.........

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Analyze this. Diss towards current generations. Bet you didn't know about it!!!!

Fun Fact :- "Mama" means "Your Majesty" in Korean.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• "They forgot how to love

And lost their heart to care

They’re busy living with their backs turned"

"The mask of anonymity hides

The jealous eye filled with murderous intent

Though they see the end, they're still hungry

Now are you satisfied?"

"Why won't we look each other in the eye anymore?

Why won’t we communicate? Why won't we love?"

From my understanding, EXO is basically asking MAMA = your majest (a higher being;power; a god?) why society has become so dark since the age of technology + social media. The "mask of anonymity hides" represents users behind the computer screen who only know how to hurt and fight with each other. What happened to talking to each other and communicating face to face. Has the anonymity made people become so heartless in the way they treat other human beings? Your majesty (a god), have people always been like this?

Has there even been
    A beautiful time before?

I find it cool how the meaning behind the song is tied with exo's concept. EXO are essentially "aliens" who came from another planet and when they came to earth, they discovered how society really is on here....

• Yep.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!