Kpop is no different than Jpop when it comes to the creepy debuting minor idols

• Unlike Korea, Japan are not shy and it seems almost normalized that old men turn up on handshake with minor idols. It's just that Korea is very subtle about the whole issue.

Approved the thread.
  • western pop debuts minors too...I mean, justin bieber ??

• Britney, Christina, Justin Timberlake all minors

• It's just fake concern, all these indignant kpop fans don't give 2 shits about the minors in question, they just want to block them so their faves can succeed.

the utter truth right here. they’re transparent af with their “outrage” lmao

• Y’all’s r eso annoying waying this is “fake concern” like sure some people are just trolling but most of us genuinely concerned just because another case of a minor debuting isn’t getting as much attention doesn’t mean we don’t truthfully care about this

Kpop stans are so dumb, y’all think everything is a fanwar

• You guys are hilarious with all your whining about minors debuting. How old are these people we're talking about, uh? 14-15? Gimme a break! You're already a washed up bum at that age!

Behold French national legend Jordy who topped charts at age 4. Your faves could never.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

wiki:

Jordy Claude Daniel Lemoine (born 14 January 1988), known as Jordy, is a French singer and musician. He was known for his hit single "Dur dur d'être bébé!" when he was four years old.

Jordy is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the youngest singer ever to have a No. 1 charted single. He achieved this in 1992, at the age of four-and-a-half, with the song "Dur dur d'être bébé!" ("It's Tough to Be a Baby").

"Dur dur d'être bébé!" was No. 1 for 15 weeks in France, and was a dance hit across Europe, Brazil, Latin America, South Korea, and Japan. It landed at No. 58 on the Billboard Hot 100, making him the youngest artist to ever chart there.

• Y’all’s r eso annoying waying this is “fake concern” like sure some people are just trolling but most of us genuinely concerned just because another case of a minor debuting isn’t getting as much attention doesn’t mean we don’t truthfully care about this

Kpop stans are so dumb, y’all think everything is a fanwar

You saying US like you're speaking for others lmao the kpop hive mind at it's best. Listen clown, minors have been part of the entertainment industry in all cultures for decades, IT'S UP TO THE PARENTS TO SUPERVISE THEM AND ENSURE THEY ARE PROPERLY MANAGED. If you don't like it, don't support the group. It's that simple.

• Weak, I have one too, my fave from France.

And look virgins, she is wearing sexy attire. Hope you guys will take to twitter to scream your outrage. Think she was 16? at the time.

Alizee - J'en Ai Marre (Tubes D'un Jour) HD
    Better quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzTG_1Xun54
    www.youtube.com

• You saying US like you're speaking for others lmao the kpop hive mind at it's best. Listen clown, minors have been part of the entertainment industry in all cultures for decades, IT'S UP TO THE PARENTS TO SUPERVISE THEM AND ENSURE THEY ARE PROPERLY MANAGED. If you don't like it, don't support the group. It's that simple.

Parent take the blame too but there are truly some disgusting parents who don’t give af about their children, these entertainment companys should never be giving them a chance to exploit their children. So what if minors been in the industry for decades? Does that mean we can’t speak against it? Or are we just supposed to watch as so many kids and teens get chewed up and spat out by the industry

• Weak, I have one too, my fave from France.

And look virgins, she is wearing sexy attire. Hope you guys will take to twitter to scream your outrage. Think she was 16? at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

lol yep, for sure that shit wouldn't fly today. Girl debuted at age 16 with a song titled "Moi, Lolita" (eng. "I, Lolita") so obviously there was no ambiguity about the lolita concept. Back then no one really cared. I mean, there was a controversy due to her young age I guess, but in the absence of social media, such things didn't really go anywhere.

And funnily enough, this time again it was a woman who mentored the teen artist: female singer Mylène Farmer.

• lol yep, for sure that shit wouldn't fly today. Girl debuted at age 16 with a song titled "Moi, Lolita" (eng. "I, Lolita") so obviously there was no ambiguity about the lolita concept. Back then no one really cared. I mean, there was a controversy due to her young age I guess, but in the absence of social media, such things didn't really go anywhere.

And funnily enough, this time again it was a woman who mentored the teen artist: female singer Mylène Farmer.

I think a big part of all this is how you perceive things. Meaning, you can either be offended, or not, if I see a beautiful woman wearing something I find sexy, my 1st instinct isn't to wonder if she's ok wearing that, or how do others feel about what she is wearing, etc. I think the goal these days is to actively look for things to comment on. When I encounter something I don't like, I don't fuck with it. It feels like people these days are more like, I don't like it, I must voice my anger and disapproval. So here we are.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!