My Top 10 New Artist the Spotify Recommended through Playlists

• The past 2-3 month I have been looking through playlists to find some krnb or Khiphop artists. I was mostly looking for female artists but I discovered some less known male artists too. I thought I share some songs. Probably the thread gonna flop but I tried. Lol

:oops:

1. Mirani

That’s my girl. I love her music so much. Lol One of the first I found.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Camo

She is a very recent finding but I can’t stop listening her album.

:pepemusic:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Kim Yeji

This girl has an amazing voice but hardly any song. Please give us more.

:pepe-onions:

4. Junny

I found this guy last week but I’m blown away. I really like his voice.

5. Woodz

Possibly the most famous on the list I finally listened his album last week and I really like his style.

6. Big Naughty

With this name I thought he would make harder music but I was pleasantly surprised. I love the tone of his voice.

:pepelove1:

7. Unofficialboyy

Don’t know anything about him only that I like his singing style

8. Bloo

I don’t wanna hear anybody complaining about a song being repetitive unless they mean this song. Lol The instrumental is the same from beginning to end the only change is the way he raps. But he is doing it so good I love this song.

9. Paul Blanco

Why is he not better known? What a unique voice!

10. Jhnovr

Who are you???? Beautiful voice.

• oho this is a good list crazie. I only knew Woodz but hadnt kept up with his releases tbh. Personally on the first listen i like Daisy, Chaser and Strangers again the best. Also kim yeji her voice and singing style seems familiar.

:lover3:

Great taste! This is how I felt about her voice too. There is something amazing about a unique tone like this.

:pep-pj-pink:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!