BLACKPINK Full Group Comeback

• I don't really have high hope. It's YG after all. I mean back then when Jennie solo was acounce they also say that Rose, Lisa and Jisoo would get their solo debut soon and soon mean 3 years. So I think we get Lisa Solo debut this year and that's it. :|:|:|

to be fair to YG, they were facing so much issue back then after DDDD so it's not like they will risk having solos (which could flop) vs group promotion (which likely have more success)

• I don't really have high hope. It's YG after all. I mean back then when Jennie solo was acounce they also say that Rose, Lisa and Jisoo would get their solo debut soon and soon mean 3 years. So I think we get Lisa Solo debut this year and that's it. :|:|:|

Agreed. We have been waiting since 2018 for the other solos. At least we are finally getting Rosé’s, but I think Lisa’s will be later than people expect this year and Jisoo definitely won’t be this year. I could see a group single, but I guess we will see.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!