[theqoo] FANS SHOW DISCONTENTMENT FOR RED VELVET'S CANCELLED CONCERT "GIVE BACK OUR CONCERT"

• [theqoo] FANS SHOW DISCONTENTMENT FOR RED VELVET'S CANCELLED CONCERT "GIVE BACK OUR CONCERT"

bypannchoaAugust 10, 2022
    AVvXsEhZrxR1nUzQI6NaKyrJtjUJcw2-7L0JCjS72X1UM2vzFKC2k4NA3Vzrf51N5JjYLWxNMKgHwlY3OiLtenxwCMW6C_6xo8e2x6XYYAZbiaEEUNKZbtmS-wjC6Hr6LTEUGNvo4cuxzI6g_UCgWQ5iywePn1hpXPTIxfuyo1MGs27S-FD5Ntn096fmAev-=w640-h478

Girl group Red Velvet's concert, which was canceled in March, was never held again. Fans began to show their discontentment today (10th) on Twitter.

This controversy started today when the boy group NCT Dream, of the same agency, announced the news of the resumption of the concert that was canceled last month.

Previously, Red Velvet's agency, SM Entertainment, postponed the group's solo concert '2022 The ReVe Festival: Prologue', which was scheduled to be held on March 19-20th, due members Irene, Joy, and Yeri who tested positive for Covid 19.

Fans expressed dissatisfaction with this, saying, "Give me back Red Velvet's concert", "Isn't this discrimination against female idols?", "shouldn't the concert that has been postponed for 5 months be rescheduled first?"

original post: here

1. SM are always the ones turning people into weirdosㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ nothing has changed

2. They have all the reasons to be mad

3. Even as a fan of another group, I don't think that it's fair... they should've rescheduled them first. Do they really think that people would let it slide?;

4. They should've respected the order of their concerts...

5. SM were the ones to say themselves that the show would be postponed but they went silent for 5 months. The members were the ones apologizing. If they were not gonna reschedule the show, then they shouldn't have released any notice in the first place

6. They are seriously bad at managing their work..

7. I'm not even a fan of RV but I'm still pissed...

8. Looking at this from the side, SM is especially known for underestimating their artists, their management also doesn't seem to care about them and it's just a bit severe... And meanwhile, they are even more severe towards their girl groups

9. I'm even tired of cursing at them... I'm seriously fed up of SM

10. Wow they have the right to be mad

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!