genuine question, does wonyoung have a celebrity friend?

Approved the thread.
  • She associated herself with chaebols and elites.

Typical for a kid who grew up rich she probably can’t relate to this regular idols. Sm groups though have great socializing skills I’ve noticed.

• she may have lot of idol friends

she may have none

she may have a partner, we'd never know. Its good that we don't know, she needs to be able to live her life

• She associated herself with chaebols and elites.

Typical for a kid who grew up rich she probably can’t relate to this regular idols. Sm groups though have great socializing skills I’ve noticed.

Is she THAT rich to be like that? Giselle is more likely richer than her. Doesn't she live in a 10+ million apartment and was flexing 1k or more rings in their first year? Ryujin is speculated to be from a rich family, Lia is.

Wonyoung's dad runs a restaurant, so upper middle class? I mean she tried to make sure everyone knows izone members don't understan English the way she does as some kind of brag.

To me she looks like she will have no problems making connections with wealthy people, but won't be sharing her clout to nugu-er idols than her or won't be friends with her competition. Starship doesn't make it less obvious by allowing interacting with their acts only on social media like tiktok.

• Who cares about fake celeb as long as you have real friends

• good for her to keep it private and professional.

• Is she THAT rich to be like that? Giselle is more likely richer than her. Doesn't she live in a 10+ million apartment and was flexing 1k or more rings in their first year? Ryujin is speculated to be from a rich family, Lia is.

Wonyoung's dad runs a restaurant, so upper middle class? I mean she tried to make sure everyone knows izone members don't understan English the way she does as some kind of brag.

To me she looks like she will have no problems making connections with wealthy people, but won't be sharing her clout to nugu-er idols than her or won't be friends with her competition. Starship doesn't make it less obvious by allowing interacting with their acts only on social media like tiktok.

We don't actually know Wonyoung's background though. Everything is literally just rumored. As for the Chinese restaurant her dad owns, according to the rumors, it isn't just one, but a whole chain of restaurants which means a shit ton of money. Also, along with her dad's name, Knetz had also leaked her original address which was supposedly in some super-rich neighborhood in Korea. But again, all rumors.

• I mean she tried to make sure everyone knows izone members don't understan English the way she does as some kind of brag.

I really don't understand why this become a drag for her, when she is just answered the question. We know Izone members learn Japanese and Korean, english isn't one of them. She said they don't speak well, but she also said her english is rusty.

Wonyoung is a private person, let's just respect that.

All I know, she once said she is friend with Youngji, and she doesn't know how to ride public transportation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!