The beating I want to give Starship for what they've done to Gaeul and continue to do.

Approved the thread.
  • im mad that she has gotten no solo promotion of any sort.

leeseo got a whole solo dance cover despite getting the pepsi ad and duet with wonyoung when gaeul is literally the main dancer. all the other members have done something solo of some sort. wonyoung and yujin, obviously. leeseo got the dance cover, rei got her hi high rap and her jennie solo cover that blew up, and liz has that video of her singing the iu song and something else. what did gaeul get? nothing.

• She looks very ummm different….. not the type to go viral so I guess they want her hair to stand out

Say what you want about Aespa but they are visually cohesive

• natural long black hair gaeul was so damn good ( she has such a visual ) . why did they fked it up with blond frosted tips, then chopped it off.

• at least she stand out now

because during Eleven she was transparent as hell

i never notice if she was here or not

• Honestly blonde suits her when you see videos, but is the length that kills her visual in the photos

• at least she stand out now

because during Eleven she was transparent as hell

i never notice if she was here or not

Except that was what Love Dive was for. The short brown bob is literally what caused her to gain attention after there was nothing but crickets for her during Eleven era. The blond do was completely unnecessary and if anything killed her hype more than anything else. If they wanted her to stand out that badly they could also start by giving her more solo activities.

• Honestly blonde suits her when you see videos, but is the length that kills her visual in the photos

I wouldn't have mind so much if they didn't shear off more of the edges. It's much shorter than it was during Love Dive. Longer blond hair might not look so jarring.

• I wouldn't have mind so much if they didn't shear off more of the edges. It's much shorter than it was during Love Dive. Longer blond hair might not look so jarring.

Exactly, longer blonde would suit it better

• I think it's a more mature look than what she needs for the group she's in.

But, it's also the styling. Like, the blonde is giving pictorial. Not GG comeback. The blunt end makes her look more high fashion which is not really IVE's demo.

I think they could style it prettily for the MV. Like if they gave her more waves rather than the blunt end, and also give her better, softer, and warmer make-up.

I think that it's less the style is bad on her rather than they aren't styling her well with it. Seems to me Starship really does not know what do with her. For Eleven, her and Leeseo looked so similar, and Leeseo ended up stealing all of the attention. For Love Dive, I agree, they found a great medium for her. Now, it seems like they have completely revamped her image. It's like...I'm not sure who they want her to be? Are they trying to make her the short haired edgy/girl crush member?

Gaeul is gorgeous, and so I hope they figure it out.

• that's another thing. there makeup hairtstyles etc is downgrade compared to eleven era. when i watch there ive 123 and behind the scenes the casual cloths and makeup style they had was so good. now here in s2 ive 123 its like outfits are in the 70s 80's retro style fits.

• that's another thing. there makeup hairtstyles etc is downgrade compared to eleven era. when i watch there ive 123 and behind the scenes the casual cloths and makeup style they had was so good. now here in s2 ive 123 its like outfits are in the 70s 80's retro style fits.

IVE is one gg who is more beautiful in casual clothes and minimal make up.

I hope this is Gaeul era, or I will riot

• Honestly she looks good with blonde hair, but the problem is the way they cut it: the tips are all over the place and not cohesive at all

• yeah. starship won't let others outshine wonyoung and yujin

even liz can't stand in the middle (center) for a second even if they just finished performing. Wonyoung immediately had to tell her that it's her spot and she had to switch.

No one cares who stands in the middle with le sserafim and as long as you go viral and make money for the company(kazuha) you're good, but that's not the case for starship. W and Y are always the center and their priority. No, I'm not saying ss have to abandon them.

It's not like they shoved Gaeul down our throats and people didn't pay attention.

• Yall always find something to complain. I dont see any problem at all, she looks good either way.

FV7i5sAaMAAFAEg?format=jpg&name=large

We will see different hairstyles every new comeback so get used to it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!