[enter-talk] I FEEL LIKE A FEW TWICE MEMBERS WON'T RENEW THEIR CONTRACT EITHER

• [enter-talk] I FEEL LIKE A FEW TWICE MEMBERS WON'T RENEW THEIR CONTRACT EITHER

They have their contract renewal this year but I wonder what will happen

post response:
    [+292][-35]
    original post: here

1. [+283, -19]
    If I was Twice, I feel like I wouldn't want to renew...ㅠ I would've already made enough money to enjoy the rest of my life and if I continue as an idol, I will have to work so hard day and night, waste away my body, get hate from netizens and it will also be hard to hate. I feel like if they renewed, their love for their fan is really overflowing no??

2. [+255, -7]
    To be honest, I feel lit it would be impressive if the 9 of them had the same opinion. There are surely people who want to go into acting, others who want to go solo and others who just want to live in their hometown too

3. [+217, -9]
    If there are members who don't renew, I feel like it would be Jeongyeon and Chaeyoungㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+137, -5]
    Above anything else, I want to see Nayeon's personal Insta. Why isn't she making one..?

5. [+120, -3]
    They've been denied of so many individual projects so I bet that there are members who wouldn't want to renew. They are nearing their end and did a few solo photoshoots and CFs but I feel like it's too late now... First of all, I think that we can all predict more or less the members who won't renew

6. [+94, -6]
    Loyalty and Twice's name value are both goof but it's obvious that if there's a company that gives them better opportunity and support, they would want to go there. It would be impressive if they renewed but even if they don't, I hope that you wouldn't say anything. To be honest, JYP justified denying the members of personal projects because they didn't want them to follow Miss A's path but he pushed them way too little. I feel like Nayeon would've had so many CFs and solo OST in '17-'18 but when the kids were doing good individually, they missed all their chances

• As a once I hope none of them resign but it’s obvious who will or who won’t. I think the members who’s getting gigs will stay and who’s not will leave. I think Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung will leave. The way the label treated them over years was sickening.CY only had few secs lines in majority of their songs and dahyun always got main rapper treatment when she isn’t. Tzuyu and mina who are subs mostly had more lines than Jeongyeon. They been erasing Jeongyeon name from twice too.

• collection of other comments from the same thread:

To be honest, it's amazing that all 9 members have the same thought. There must be some members who want to try acting and release solo albums, and more."

"If there are any members who don't renew, I feel like it might be Jungyeon or Chaeyoung TT."

"Am I the only one who feels like all of them will renew?"

"There are a bunch of people who don't know anything...All 9 members have strong mentalities so there is no way they won't renew their contract."

"If even one of either Sana or Nayeon leaves the group, TWICE is finished."

"It will probably be hard for them to succeed with their individual popularity."

"I want to keep seeing TWICE TT I want TWICE to open their individual Instagrams."

"I think Nayeon, Jihyo, and Dahyun will [renew], but I'm not sure about the other members."

"But even Red Velvet [renewed], so is there any reason why TWICE wouldn't [renew]? Their popularity is at the top in Japan and they're the pillars of JYP, so they will one hundred percent renew."

"I'm not a fan, but since TWICE are still young, I don't think they will disband yet."

"I'm not worried at all. Lolllll. I think all of them will renew their contracts."

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Y’all was hoping so hard & failed lol

• 2. [+255, -7]
    To be honest, I feel it would be impressive if the 9 of them had the same opinion. There are surely people who want to go into acting, others who want to go solo and others who just want to live in their hometown too.

This. I have not followed twice but after mamamoo, gfriend and oh my girl contract renewals with one or more leaving, it would be really impressive if all of twice are committed to the group. Red velvet is a different case where sm has 10 year contract for them.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!