I'm listening to FOREVER 1 (the album) right now

• Am I only the only one who thinks Villain could have been song by aespa? I like it a lot. I only wonder, is it overproduced to the point of saturation or what? I'm listening on spotify and maybe the service's audio quality is not good enough, but sometimes the instrumental becomes sizzling or something and I've no idea if it's on purpose or not.

Same with You Better Run, which could have been an aespa song too maybe? It's a bit wacky but enjoyable enough surprisingly. Not gonna like, I feel like the vocals help a lot in making every song sound better.

I keep listening...

• I entered the album with no expectations, as I'm no fan of SNSD; they're from a time before I got into kpop. But I checked it out because hey, I'm a thorough gg stan (gg as in girl group not girl's generation; I know it can be confusing!) so I wanted to do my homework.

And it was pretty good! I enjoyed this and will listen to it again. I'm not familiar with the members and their voices (except Hyoyeon maybe? she sounds quite characteristic), I don't know who sings or what but there were pretty nice vocals in it.

I approve this album.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!