[theqoo] #1 ON MELON'S REAL TIME CHART RIGHT NOW

• [theqoo] #1 ON MELON'S REAL TIME CHART RIGHT NOW

bypannchoaJuly 18, 2022
    AVvXsEj-TiT10aziqZwzx1shDEA7IAEhyOoLh95yEUY_cbf8_-o9fdUjEU2Cve_UXB5p9LwzNHDS_RRLuL_qGLt-PfQyIPF9hIwaK3tylP25Ke_3An26uOtrmr_dJttBKcqKhJbrnkS__uFcRtpYu44R7ehv3lgm6GEU4oJ8LQrBM7h-845Deuw02Ej2Socf=s16000
    Seventeen - _WORLD

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋ It's meaningless

2. The song is freaking good. Everyone have a listen

3. Please give them a lot of support .. 💖💙🥺

4. Is the new real-time chart the same as the ole one? Because this reminds me of the boy groups who always showed up overnight on the real-time chart

5. The song is safe and you can listen to it comfortably

6. The people who are getting jealous over it are freaking lowㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congrats

7. Why are people streaming so hard when the general public will never listen to it

8. The people exploding with inferiority complex here. Please just go listen to the songs you like instead

9. ?? How is being #1 meaningless?

10. I can't believe people say that #1 is meaningless nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is this?

11. This is the best song Seventeen has released from their recent releases

12. Hul looks like trolls are even mocking you for getting #1 now... I pity people who are exploding with inferiority complex

13. The song is too good

14. Huh? I'm really asking out of curiosity, but this is really Melon's real-time chart right?? Why are people calling this meaningless? If my bias hit #1 on the real-time chart, it'll be a real party;;

15. Seriously listen to the song onceㅠㅠ It's so goodㅠㅠ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Now are they on the top 100/24 hits

they are #92 on top 100...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For Top 100, _World peaked at #9 and is #92 for 24hits which only tracks UL of last 24 hours. The song released at 6pm in Korea so makes sense that it is low.

it jumped to 16 at 8AM

we will see if it's overnight streaming or will they enter top 10 and stay there for some days/week

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Being #1 in Melon Chart is meaningless? I guess KPOP group is really useless in their own country, is that what the comment saying. Lmao, the superiority complex toward other nations as always from that nation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!