[theqoo] [MUSIC BANK] TODAY'S #1 + POINTS

• AVvXsEjyEQFMUofQM3xkh9uweVbPtdSJJnBjEHIAUhXal-y6VHEIcki4cFeHxqgLdZkN_JQ_txrX2UbBggnf-oH4xg2qgl_0SsIcCh8KiHI0IqyU6sKBDQFXAAX4lXCN0tDK-d1FRFs7puiyWHc0BufatmtR4hB8hZeIhJIeoMdsOJy3n4fTEQVu5uT6uVqq=s16000

Digital score: 2518 vs 90
    Broadcast points: 4768 vs 4755
    Viewers points: 0 vs 0
    Physical points: 769 vs 5675
    SNS points: 30 vs 76

original post: here

1. The fact that their broadcast points are similar is laughable. Let's just call it Physical Bank

2. What's the standard for giving them such similar broadcast points??? I'm curious

3. People always say the Music Bank is easy on male idols, and you can tell just looking at the broadcast points. How can they give them similar points?ㅋㅋ

4. I'm curious to see the standard behind the broadcast points. One is promoting while the other one isn't promoting

5. Stray Kids congrats

6. I support I-dle with no school violence

7. I've never heard of Stray Kids' song.. How was Tomboy not able to win?

8. 90 for digital scores?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's really nobody listening to their song

9. I really feel like Stray Kids will become even more successful, you can tell they're gaining more and more international fans

10. Wow the one on the right is no where to be seen in the charts and still won #1

• 5. Stray Kids congrats

9. I really feel like Stray Kids will become even more successful, you can tell they're gaining more and more international fans

Only ones with logic.

They won fair and square.

There's no point complaining since both groups are doing well in their own right!

• maybe Koreans should finally realize that this is tv music show

not radio music show

it can't be that charts are always most important thing which grant a win

also Stray Kids performed for that Virtual Gayo which was broadcasted just after MuBank so... they really also shouldn't write comments that 'group isn't even promoting'...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My favorite comment was one on another post that said people are only making a big deal out of it because they hate skz bc if that isn’t the truest thing ever…

Can’t knock them for having way more broadcast points than their opponent like they did last week with wooseok so now they gotta complain about a part of the scoring that hasn’t changed much for a while lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!