Is anyone watching &Audition

• Not sure about Hayate vocals yet tho...haven't heard much :eyes:

His vocals were rough in the last episode. During rehearsals at least. He missed more than a few important notes but he managed to pull through during the performance itself.

But Hayate is like a whole head shorter than the debut team, whereas Jo, Harua and Fuma are all tall. It kind of throws the whole team out of balance. They're gonna be giving him high heels if he debuts with them.

Same with little kiddos like Minhyung and Yejun. They're so tiny and small and very, very young. Both are only 15. Yejun is a literal mochi. I can't see him debuting in a group with such a man like K. He's like 10 years older.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• His vocals were rough in the last episode. During rehearsals at least. He missed more than a few important notes but he managed to pull through during the performance itself.

But Hayate is like a whole head shorter than the debut team, whereas Jo, Harua and Fuma are all tall. It kind of throws the whole team out of balance. They're gonna be giving him high heels if he debuts with them.

Same with little kiddos like Minhyung and Yejun. They're so tiny and small and very, very young. Both are only 15. Yejun is a literal mochi. I can't see him debuting in a group with such a man like K. He's like 10 years older.

I like Fuma... he would help with the age gap

• His vocals were rough in the last episode. During rehearsals at least. He missed more than a few important notes but he managed to pull through during the performance itself.

Yeah. That’s why I think they have to work on Fuma, he is close in age with K, it would look weird if there is a team of young one and K alone over 20.

:pepe-peek:

I liked Hayate a lot, I hope he works on his vocals.

:pepecute:

In the first two episode Fuma, Hayate, Maki and Ha… Harua? They were my favorites apart from the normal members .

• I like Fuma... he would help with the age gap

Yeah and he has consistent vocals, decent stage presence and can dance from what we've seen. He's tall and close in age to K. I feel like the group needs him.

mKl7Ghm.png

• and EJ has sort of been just there for me unfortunately, he's not standing out or getting much screentime, which sucks since he's really talented.

idk ej was kinda meh. Dont really like him. Nicholas will be ok as rapper . He has nice tone for rapping

i like yejun but dont like minhyung. Im not sure why they even casted him :peperun:

• idk ej was kinda meh. Dont really like him. Nicholas will be ok as rapper . He has nice tone for rapping

i like yejun but dont like minhyung. Im not sure why they even casted him :peperun:

Minhyun looks to be about 12 and has really noticeable stage fright. He's clearly not ready yet. I do think he's a sweet and talented boy. Yejun is cute but he's blank on stage. He needs to work on his stage presence. Again, a talented boy, but not ready to debut at all.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Oh and i agree with pdogg i liked Homerun performance

They're too obsessed with performance aspect

It was best vocal performance

i didnt like hayate, hikaru, junwon, minhyung voice

Pdogg came out as such a ball of sunshine during his appearances

mKl7Ghm.png

• I was rooting for EJ during iland and was real happy he's going to debut. But I badly want him to perform a dark badass concept and see if he can pull it off. He do need to step up his game. He's too "mellow".

I agree with you. I feel like he lost his confidence ever since he got criticism for his leadership skills a few eps ago.

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!