A thread for one of 3rd gen's best vocalists

• I already made an appreciation thread for Woozi so I thought it would be fun for more members. Starting with DK! Who is not just my favorite vocalist in the group, but also one of my favorite vocalists in kpop. And obviously I'll be starting off with his singing skills then.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is something most non-fans wouldn't know but DK is also a musical actor. He has starred as a main character with the character King Arthur in Xcalibur twice! He also changes how he sings here vs Seventeen songs!

And like the rest of the group, DK's also good at dancing!

Can the man rap? No but he does know how to make it fun!

Finally he's just generally a funny and super likable guy! Stan DK! :wellr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!